Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
After you get to the airport in your stubby car, hop aboard one of these stubby airliners...

00000401.jpg

00000004.jpg

00002969.jpg

00002133.jpg

The FinnAir one is my favorite.

While there is some dispute on the origins, FGSFDS is both an abbreviation and a gibberish phrase found by mashing a keyboard with fat hands.

If FGSFDS originated this way, then the abbreviation is what's known as a "backronym" - where the meaning of the phrase as an abbreviation has been filled in afterwards.

Since it's possible to say FGSFDS out loud as a word - fugsfuds - then it can be classed as an acronym.

FGSFDS

It's not funny. If you have a problem with the decisions of the moderating team why not take it up with them in private rather then in the public eye?

It's not funny. If you have a problem with the decisions of the moderating team why not take it up with them in private rather then in the public eye?

Wow. Where is your sense of humor?

I do not have a problem with anyone on the moderating team. I do, however, have a problem with you picking apart my posts. I don't see how you are contributing to the thread.

I do not have a problem with anyone on the moderating team. I do, however, have a problem with you picking apart my posts. I don't see how you are contributing to the thread.

I've got a sense of humour but I just don't think your picture was funny. In the first place you broke the AUP of the site. I tried to give you a heads up to stop you getting infraction points and rather than removing the link you put a warning up.

Post up a funny picture and I'll laugh along.

After you get to the airport in your stubby car, hop aboard one of these stubby airliners...

The FinnAir one is my favorite.
:lol:

Who designed those planes? It seriously looks like they just rummaged through the dumpsters behind Boeing, McDonnell-Douglas (now Boeing), Airbus, and Bombadier, then slapped together a bunch of mis-matched parts.

Who designed those planes? It seriously looks like they just rummaged through the dumpsters behind Boeing, McDonnell-Douglas (now Boeing), Airbus, and Bombadier, then slapped together a bunch of mis-matched parts.
OK, who's going to tell him?

Post up a funny picture and I'll laugh along.

And until then you could just sit back and keep your comments to yourself. I personally don't appreciate them, so there is no point in giving me your opinion.

loldead.jpg

goawai.jpg

rutrippin.jpg

wow.jpg

From orlyowl.com :lol:

And until then you could just sit back and keep your comments to yourself. I personally don't appreciate them, so there is no point in giving me your opinion.

Oh the irony.

Here's a slightly funny pic:

"Tossar International":dopey:

OK, who's going to tell him?

I guess I will.

kylehnat, those are photoshopped planes.

Edit: Nevermind, he got it.

I guess I will.

kylehnat, those are photoshopped planes.

Edit: Nevermind, he got it.
Still, you'd be surprised at some of the bizzare airplanes still in service, even though they were built in Turkmenistan in 1962. There's some real buckets still in the air :scared:.

You sure didn't contribute anyway.

Have a nice day! :)

That's not funny anymore. It's old.

The original O RLY and YA RLY was funny. Now it's old and unfunny thanks to every ass who made poor expansions on it.

If it ain't broke, DON'T fix it!

ain't this supposed to be a funny pic thread???

EDIT: I'll post my contribution...

So....do you really think it's pure coincidence that they get along so well? :odd:

Ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back