Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXPLODASAURUS.jpg

Frankenstyle3.jpg

Kerro.jpg

1965917.jpg

monkeyheads1.jpg

losermike.jpg

monkeyheads.jpg

snortpocket.jpg

-X-.jpg

Easy on some of those, El Gigante. No sexual content, please. Those are acceptable, but just barely. Don't push it any farther than that.

Man, your standards are slipping!

Man, I've got the lamest sense of humor that I just can't express on GTP, not because it violates the AUP on sexual levels, but just because it would all be considered useless spam or clutter on a forum. Stuff like "your face" or "well your mom is my mom" and "you are my mom!" make me laugh, on really basic levels. All of the kiddie alpha-boy stuff, like my daddy can beat up your daddy are the sort of insults I use. They are inoffensive enough to use on a regular basis in regular conversations, but useless enough to not post on GTP. Sometimes I've come so close to using them though.

Freaking bad ASS!! Too bad I ate my last Oreo yesterday :guilty: I bet that thing was beyond delicious.

Omnis, you did it again! :lol: They even have the same expression.

I've seen a rapist in our mewspaper who looked exactly like one of my coworkers. We cracked on him all summer.

That's a racist picture. I protest! :grumpy:

I'm going to burn down every Honda dealer, and the Yorkshire Embassy!

Hey I'm half Scottish, so really I must be apathetically angry towards it.

Ahm no;)

That Rapist Search picture is hilarious... I wonder if people actually rung up the police to tell them it was him. :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back