Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
An advertising flyer right from my own mailbox:

I like how the that silver SUV and Saab 9-5 wagon collision (Before) will yield a Toyota RAV4 and a Renault Megane (After) thanks to their superb work.

Don't you just love it here? If they're number 1 in the city of Margate, it's no wonder JM Lexus took so long with our car. :D

An advertising flyer right from my own mailbox:

I like how the that silver SUV and Saab 9-5 wagon collision (Before) will yield a Toyota RAV4 and a Renault Megane (After) thanks to their superb work.

Yarr, tha'd be a 9-5 Wagin and 9-5 Sidan.

I saw a ford focus ST in a CARS magazine, a free used car mag in the tristate area.

Remember this is america, no MKII Focus yet....

This Niger, please stuff is hilarious. :lol:

vbdo5zd6.png

LOL @ the loot line. Did it turn out to be a hoax or did the guy really kick the bucket?

Hopefully that's they guy's garage, butwhy would it have a wood floor? What a freaking idiot!!

EDIT: It's too late to find the WoW thread. That site seems to only go back to 8/24/06. There's so much crap on it they just automatically delete all the stuff after a while. It might be different i fyou're a member. Anyone a member?

I don't think that's a garage. You don't really put a carpet on a garage floor, but YES, people do sometimes make wooden floor garages, if it's well supported by the joists or a concrete slab, let's say a 3 1/2" inch one, then you can put a 3/4" T&G plywood nailed and glued.

Ciao!

i would hate to drive by this truck and be scared of sharks

i about spit pepsi all over the computer after seeing this

do you ever get the feeling your being watched

thread thing
EDIT: It's too late to find the WoW thread. That site seems to only go back to 8/24/06. There's so much crap on it they just automatically delete all the stuff after a while. It might be different i fyou're a member. Anyone a member?
I think the "rate the above avatar" thread thing is also deleted, and before I could make custom avatars:guilty:. I don't think anyone has used " :guilty: " before.

Not just any Megane - a Renaultsport 225! :lol:

SUV + Saab = RAV4 + Megane 225? Interesting.

thread thing I think the "rate the above avatar" thread thing is also deleted, and before I could make custom avatars:guilty:. I don't think anyone has used " :guilty: " before.

What the crap are you talking about? I was talking about a World of Warcraft forum that was featured in a "funny" picture a page or two back.

If only someone had mentioned that earlier...

Pay attention sharky!

thread thing I think the "rate the above avatar" thread thing is also deleted, and before I could make custom avatars:guilty:. I don't think anyone has used " :guilty: " before.

I am so glad those threads are gone for good. I think the most depressing one was "rate the above username" one because you can rarely change it....:rolleyes:

Ciao!

I am so glad those threads are gone for good. I think the most depressing one was "rate the above username" one because you can rarely change it....:rolleyes:

Ciao!

I found it sadder that it was the same 5 people that posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back