Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I didn't know Windows = PC, I just saw it as a operating system that now even mac can use.

Oh I didn't know Windows = PC, I just saw it as a operating system that now even mac can use.

The point is, nobody would use windows on a mac when you have OSX-- especially not vista. What a faux pas.

strangeanimal1gk.gif

I remember an ad for someone that wanted to buy an Edsel: wtb any 1950s Edsel, need something to collect dust will trade vacuum cleaner, unfortunately I can't seem to remember which car and driver it was

yougonnalove0ec0.jpg

Anyone notice how exceptionally see-thru this girl's pants are?!

If her phone is clear enough to see the screen from the outside, then I can only imagine what these guys are seeing.

Um, not the screen. If you follow the edge of that light area on the pocket, it goes around the side of the phone. You ever see a phone with a wrap-around screen?

Enjoy your fantasy, though. :sly:

It's just lighter because that part of the pant is parallel to the flash, therefore catching the most light, with shadows around it.

Haven't we seen enough of that decidedly NON-funny picture?

Honestly... The last time it was posted I asked if I was missing something, since I find it unfunny... I'm still to be answered.

Honestly... The last time it was posted I asked if I was missing something, since I find it unfunny... I'm still to be answered.
It was answered actually, you probably just thought it still wasn't funny anyway. Or you skipped some posts...

im not sure if this has been posted but i found our beloved presidents baby picture!!!

for all those who work in an office heres for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back