Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
bigkidsbigwheelbf4.jpg

I'm just wondering where in Hades you get tires like that. Did they just go somewhere and get recaps bonded directly to the wheel, or what?

I'm just wondering where in Hades you get tires like that. Did they just go somewhere and get recaps bonded directly to the wheel, or what?

Seems so, something like that, going by this picture.

d2.jpg

I've got a donk in Midnight Club 3 DUB... A Monte Carlo in Purple with modern vinyls, west coast chopper decals, dub badges, and 26" spinners... Piimp!!

Actually, I think it's not that bad... But I wouldnt drive it IRL, and it's really easy to tip at over 140 mph. When the hydros are on, then it tips at 30.

Seems so, something like that, going by this picture.

d2.jpg

Actually, I think there might be some air in there. Even a normal low profile tire would look even more so when stretched 126 inches around.

There are so many donks around the city limits here, though. I've seen all kinds of cars that you'd never think anybody would modify the way they do. It's funny.

Because he can't upgrade, and all he can do is make slideshows, gots old quick :P

From,
Chris.

Actually, I think there might be some air in there. Even a normal low profile tire would look even more so when stretched 126 inches around.

Maybe, they just look a little un-even to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back