Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,565 views
Any Ringworld readers still out there??

20220210546_6a5a6c9404_c.jpg


This is a beachfront park on Cape San Blas in Florida, named after a guy called William J. Rish. He was the district's representative in the state legislature, died in 2008.

Nevertheless, I can't see the sign without giggling. I've never seen rishathra going on, though.

As for the maters and stuff up above, I was watching "Swamp People" one time, that show about the folks in Louisiana and their gator hunting exploits, and noticed it was sub-titled. I was wondering why it needed to be sub-titled.....
 
Mod? You never seen armoured clothing before?

I know about armored clothing...I meant normal clothing...also this thread has had a major resurgence of posting since yesterday...
 
Any Ringworld readers still out there??

20220210546_6a5a6c9404_c.jpg


This is a beachfront park on Cape San Blas in Florida, named after a guy called William J. Rish. He was the district's representative in the state legislature, died in 2008.

Nevertheless, I can't see the sign without giggling. I've never seen rishathra going on, though.

As for the maters and stuff up above, I was watching "Swamp People" one time, that show about the folks in Louisiana and their gator hunting exploits, and noticed it was sub-titled. I was wondering why it needed to be sub-titled.....

Sometimes I could just rish the day away...lol
Question: which story featured the "license to nude"? Gil Hamilton maybe?
 
PUKYALPATAAAAAAAAA

What I wouldn't have done to be in Dublin at that moment...
 
full
 
Last edited:
Urm, straightpiped? Is that some new youth lingo?
 
Urm, straightpiped? Is that some new youth lingo?
No...that's a term thats been around since cars started :lol:. Literally pipe right off the engine; no muffler, cats, sensors, no nothing. Best sound IMO.


Anyways:

11822638_899350390144613_2265281728454431147_n.jpg
 
A straight pipe is, as the name suggests, a pipe that is straight. Your description above is open header(s).
 
Oh it was terminology for the car. I just assumed it meant high or something. Bit quick to jump the gun there.
 
Back