Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,621 comments
1935599_676918865779348_8420901243245366091_n.jpg

What's the point of the ones on the left? Humans learned to cook so we didn't get harmed by raw meat and get a lot more nutrition out of food. Plus, who wants to get the the middle and find it's cold.

What's the point of the ones on the left? Humans learned to cook so we didn't get harmed by raw meat and get a lot more nutrition out of food. Plus, who wants to get the the middle and find it's cold.
Japan says hi. Raw fish, raw egg, raw horse to name what I remember off my head.

Personally I can never decide. I like rare and well done. I usually go for medium.

Ken
I like my steak well done thank you very much.

Japan says hi. Raw fish, raw egg, raw horse to name what I remember off my head.

Personally I can never decide. I like rare and well done. I usually go for medium.

Eheh what on earth is the Happy National Genocide day lol...

comic8.png

Meanwhile this might be the way some movie nerds are especially if they fell for the 3D glasses...

Indeed...

I did discover a purple rare which is too rare though, doesn't taste as good.

Broadening off topic, but what is purple rare? I was under the impression that blue rare is wapping both sides of the meat on the grill for a second or two then serve. Any rarer than that is just... raw.

Broadening off topic, but what is purple rare? I was under the impression that blue rare is wapping both sides of the meat on the grill for a second or two then serve. Any rarer than that is just... raw.
What? What's the point of Blue rare then.

What? What's the point of Blue rare then.
I order it blue. If I was to say "blue rare" I would have thought that was half way between blue & rare.

Latest Posts

Back