Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,621 comments
h81E57063

Didn't @Danoff make a political funny pictures thread?
Is there a need to discriminate against certain types of funny pictures?

#AllFunnyPicturesMatter

:lol:

In all seriousness though, not everybody finds everything funny. Segregating different kinds of funny pictures into their own threads isn't going to change that. Just keep on scrollin'... it's easier to scroll past things you don't find funny than it is to have to bounce between multiple threads to enjoy everything you do find funny.

Is there a need to discriminate against certain types of funny pictures?

#AllFunnyPicturesMatter

:lol:

In all seriousness though, not everybody finds everything funny. Segregating different kinds of funny pictures into their own threads isn't going to change that. Just keep on scrollin'... it's easier to scroll past things you don't find funny than it is to have to bounce between multiple threads to enjoy everything you do find funny.

I didn't discriminate, just saying danoff built a perfectly good thread :sly:

EDIT: Never mind I stand corrected, those are funny political cartoons, though a couple of questionable ones that look like pictures instead. None of these would fit except the one I found funny...go figure.

I wouldn't say all, I didn't laugh at any of them other than the bike one. While I'm at it the Hillary one should be in that thread I mentioned as well, no matter how funny I found it.

If so then how about the memes of Hillary or Ted Cruz others have posted just before my post ?

Back