Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,620 comments
Can I buzzkill the buzzkill? That room has more amazing swimmers in it than any other room in the world. If someone was in distress (one of the athletes, a kid from the audience falling into the pool, whatever) about 20 people from inside and outside the pool would all arrive there within 0.01 seconds of each other.
True.

607053b1-give-this-sign-maker-my-love-for-making-me-chuckle.jpg

a5bf235f-seriously-cw-wtf-g.png

6d4c35da-soon.jpg

Can I buzzkill the buzzkill? That room has more amazing swimmers in it than any other room in the world. If someone was in distress (one of the athletes, a kid from the audience falling into the pool, whatever) about 20 people from inside and outside the pool would all arrive there within 0.01 seconds of each other.
And likely faster than the lifeguard could get out of his chair.

Every time I see this story they say it's from his stand up special, but those are lines from his Netflix Original show Master of None.

Either he used lines and stories directly from his stand up in his show (very possible) or reporters suck (equally possible).

And thus forth the day will be known for the worst non motorised water crash in history, as 17 people collided head on in a multi angle collision.

Latest Posts

Back