Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,510 views
The joke doesn't work with the NATO flag though. It's saying that the EU think they're equal with the US hen the US are actually pushing them along.
2018_Military_Expenditures_by_Country.png

But I mean, $643.3billion, think how many Universal Healthcare's and people on Mars you could get if you cut that in half :p

There's a whole opinions forum where this can be discussed. Also there's a political cartoon thread so that this doesn't happen in here.

@kike
 
Hate to be the kill joy but that isn’t a NATO flag.
The flags were identifying the US and Europe and not NATO.


No, no, no, I'm innocent. I only posted a funny picture without a discussion crossing my mind. That is all.



:D
 
DSC_0090~2.JPG


I took this photo yesterday.. I really don't kbow what is going on here hahaha.. Sorry for quality
 
And that's when the fight started...
 
iu


iu




This is so stupid but oh so true. Wegomlegging = deviation and déviation is French for deviation.

53b526f0f51e56b7d29cee0ef2b856e5.jpeg



Belgian rescuers practicing.

a6813ad3398613d8fecd269c222a6df5.png
 
Surely that's a foul?
 
You would think that he would noses better.
 
I see that and raise you Kent, UK

Eh... late to the party, but I took this photo in 2006, it made I laarf at the time...

IMG_0735.JPG


and also...

IMG_0734.JPG


.. though judging by my reflection, I was not laughing at this.
 
Back