Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,645 views
@Hollow you might want to consider dropping that in a spoiler box with a warning regarding language.
 
edfphVs.jpg
 
@Hollow you put it in a spoiler, but no language warning. I may never get over having seen that word...

Even if you had a warning, I'd say you're violating the AUP.

In my understanding, the AUP forbids language, not language-unless-you-hide-it-and-post-a-warning.
 
Last edited:

I've had a few drinks, but if 1 Feef is equal to zero feet, then it actually works...

... provided the two people represented at the bottom of the sign are actually just one person with dissociative personality disorder... or siamese twins...
 
Last edited:
@Hollow you put it in a spoiler, but no language warning. I may never get over having seen that word...

Even if you had a warning, I'd say you're violating the AUP.

In my understanding, the AUP forbids language, not language-unless-you-hide-it-and-post-a-warning.

Apologies, I think one of the mods already fixed it. Didn’t notice the swear word in the joke, my bad.
 
I'm certainly somewhere in the middle of Millennial and Gen Z according to this chart.
I hate my flew?
 
As a Gen X-er, between boomers and millennials, do I hate my [k]nife?
 
As a Gen X-er, between boomers and millennials, do I hate my [k]nife?

GenX: the Sandor Clegane of the Boomer-Millennial-GenZ battle royale.
 
Last edited:
aeDB8p5_460s.jpg


a3wO6Gr_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
It even has a metal coil inside. They say it's a spring but why should I believe that?
 
Back