Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,575 comments
internet-memes-pepper-spraying-cop-y-u-noooooo.jpg

I found this on my Facebook from a while ago. My grade 9 math teacher:

Are you really in Pyongyang or is that a joke ? If not, how is it there ? I know, kinda offtopic. But the title doesn't say anything about offtopic, just about swearing, sex and complaining ;)

Are you really in Pyongyang or is that a joke ? If not, how is it there ? I know, kinda offtopic. But the title doesn't say anything about offtopic, just about swearing, sex and complaining ;)

He wouldn't be able to surf the web in case he'd be in North Korea, there's more or less no internet access available. :)

Lmao. No, I live in Toronto, Canada.

^Yes they do. where do you think ham is coming from? It doesn't grow on trees it's no pizza!

No words can express how awesome this is.

(Runs off to look at toy store catalogs...)

I knew the dads on the forum would love it;). If the kids dont want to play or nobodys home... Well, i know what i would do :lol:!

No words can express how awesome this is.

(Runs off to look at toy store catalogs...)

This reminds me of a Spongebob episode where he became "normal". On one scene he walks home to a modern house with intricate flowers and fencing w/ Squidward in slap-in-the-face shock :lol:

I know it's late, but where did the drifting limo come from? Looks like Initial D.

I normally hate anime with a passion but with lulz like that... I just might put up with it.

Back