Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,567 comments
rage-comics-all-of-my-hate.png

2ten.jpg

5tet.jpg

35c6do.jpg

35bzi6.jpg

35c4ec.jpg

35bwyl.jpg

35brcu.jpg

ZFO7c.jpg

rPg0Q.jpg

dODCA.jpg

lYCcC.jpg

And one moar cop pic because I 🤬 can
HlHHq.png

35c1my.jpg

Technically her equation is possible, but it's meaningless without knowing the relationship between x and u^n. It's also a pretty useless equation even if written in terms of the same variable.

Technically her equation is possible, but it's meaningless without knowing the relationship between x and u^n. It's also a pretty useless equation even if written in terms of the same variable.

...and you've just halved your chances with her.

Wow, if I had a Euro for every time this has happened to me...

...I'd have like €15 or something. 👍

I've done it a few times. Which usually leaves me irritated, because most people don't get what just happened in the movie, and I almost feel compelled to force them to like it. 👎

I remember when 6GB was enough for Windows, Linux and some games. Oh and 64MB RAM.

My first HDD was 40Mb, this was impressive at the time, my previous PC didn't even have an HDD, it had two 5.25" floppy drives - one had whatever software you wanted to run in it, the other one was used for saving stuff.

My first HDD was 40Mb, this was impressive at the time, my previous PC didn't even have an HDD, it had two 5.25" floppy drives - one had whatever software you wanted to run in it, the other one was used for saving stuff.

To me, that's just so unimaginable haha, man those times must have sucked big time. :lol:

I've still got my old Commodore Amiga (1990) in my house's loft (attic). It itself has no HDD, but instead has 2 floppy disk drives (1.44MB each, so technically a max. potential HDD of 2.88MB :lol:). Whilst this sounds terrible, it is one of very few computers that can use 2 mice at the same time (a normal computer can do this but not very well). Which is an awesome feature that all computers should have as an option. 💡

Back