Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,225 comments
  • 5,806,272 views
lol if some of you guys really find that opposite day pic really offensive, you'll always be living a dull mundane life. So calm your tits and enjoy yourself.
 
lol if some of you guys really find that opposite day pic really offensive, you'll always be living a dull mundane life.

So true get up browse gtp go to bed thats my life :lol:

I dont personaly find it offensive I was just looking out for people who might.
 
So true get up browse gtp go to bed thats my life :lol:

I dont personaly find it offensive I was just looking out for people who might.
That's the biggest problem with "political correctness" these days. People that think that something might be offensive to someone they've never met and don't know, so they make a big stink about it, when otherwise, no one would care.

If it doesn't offend you directly, leave it alone. My two cents.
 
8042.jpg
 
^^^ I feel really bad for my son when this happens to him! :D
 
There is a You don't say Guy .....You learn something new Everyday.
 
forever-alone-funny-sims-Favim.com-193877.jpg
 
I passed this place yesterday in the car while getting some swim Jammers:
O1kZ1.jpg
 
diets.jpg
 
If you've ever seen one of Nigella's cookery program's, you know how much she eats! :lol:
 

Gillian McKeith is another embarrassment to Scotland. Just an attention seeker who encourages people to starve themselves all while being a terrible mother.
 
And still the sexiest woman on the Food Network!

nigella-lawson.jpg


ON_Nigella-Feature-01_s4x3_lead.jpg
 
And she actually is a cook. "Doctor" Gillian McKeith is very much not a doctor and should probably spend less time delving through faeces...
 
She doesn't possess any accredited doctorate.
 
Then is she not technically breaking the laws of fraud and is an imposter?
 
Famine
She doesn't possess any accredited doctorate.

I actually heard somewhere that one of her diet books contained dangerous dieting strategies. Don't take this as a fact, though. It's probably rumour.

Not that I have any trouble with that. I have the opposite problem.
 
And still the sexiest woman on the Food Network!

nigella-lawson.jpg


ON_Nigella-Feature-01_s4x3_lead.jpg

I don't like dark hair but...uhh. Posted the first picture to a colleague of mine. She told me how awesome her cookbooks are.

l4vUn.jpg
 
It seems the funny pic thread has descended into the 'Damn Nigella's Hot Thread'...
 
Then is she not technically breaking the laws of fraud and is an imposter?

She agreed, in 2007, not to use the title "Dr" in any literature or advertisement. She holds an MA and a PhD from the non-accredited "American Holistic College of Nutrition" which means she may call herself "Dr" but it may be illegal for her to do so in some countries (and specifically in several US states).

She is a 🤬-eating freak - and looks considerably worse off for her "holistic nutrition" regimes than also-51-year-old Nigella.
 
Back