Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,876 views
Yellow Post-it.... Interesting....
 
White with fine pink stripes Notepad.






Funny pic unrelated.

 
1320098331909.jpg
 
You've obviously never seen the Anime thread, I never know if I should delete my history if I ever go into that thread.

It's a wild ride in there if you don't watch any shows. Just being real here ;)
 
Trollbama

yTSul.jpg


pK2Mm.jpg


IFcfZ.jpg


ZLaLJ.jpg


9k3hI.jpg


Watch out guys, we're dealing with a tough guy over here
Xnvow.jpg


xV6yW.jpg
 
Yes. Welcome to stereotyping.
 
👎👎👎
Is this saying black people are often getting arrested?

No, it's saying "OPPOSITE DAY!". You have to look closer to see it.
 

:lol:

@ Beerz

I don't understand it very well.. Is it the men will wear what the suspect is wearing, while the suspect will carry what the men is carrying?
 
:lol:

@ Beerz

I don't understand it very well.. Is it the men will wear what the suspect is wearing, while the suspect will carry what the men is carrying?


HUH?!
chiving-friday-27.jpg


chiving-friday-16.jpg


new-randomness-3.jpg
 
Last edited:
No, it's saying "OPPOSITE DAY!". You have to look closer to see it.

Yes with a white man getting arrested by black men if its opposite day it would mean the other way around is most often true. Thats how I see it.
 
Your point being...? :odd:

It's racist? Yeah, it can probably be seen that way if you're looking for it and wanting it to be.
Is it funny? Yes, I personally found it somewhat amusing. Then it should be here. imo. It doesn't break the AUP and so far you were the only one complaining about it. Chill, it's just a picture with a caption.

If you really feel that way about that image, check back on this very thread and you'll probably find a few more that are about the same. It's all for fun really, basic stereotyping isn't the end of the world...
 
It's a reference to the stereotype, but it doesn't mean the stereotype is true. I found it funny but I don't think black people are criminals. That's the interesting thing about stereotypes: A lot of stereotypes are really commonly referenced but rarely believed.
 
In the U.S. at least that is just a fact of the statistics. The minority (black) population commits the majority of the crime. Whether you are prejudiced against black people (or any other race) because of those, or similar, statistics is up to you. I think that given the real world statistics for some places it is easy to see the irony in the picture/caption and find humor in it without being a racist, and without believing that all black people are criminals.

Again, whether you think the "opposite day" picture is funny or not is up to you. If you are offended by it then report it or talk to a mod. However, I think enough of them read this thread regularly that it would have been removed by now if they had deemed it to be racist and in breach of the AUP.
 
Posted 3 days ago.
 
:lol: That's so true.
 
Just saw this on my news feed:
hlpoa.png
 
Back