Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,617 views
A short stack is just pancakes, less than four, probably.
 
I hit a pigeon with my windshield several months ago and it left almost the same mark. :indiff:
 
Its called powder down apparently.

I read about it in Cracked yesterday, conveniently enough. Can't find that exact article, though.
 
HowToGetYourArtDisplayedInAMuseum-37799.jpg

ThisHappensWayTooOften-92265.jpg

SomeoneGotCreativeWithTheCoffeeMachineAtWork-39318.jpg

HeCouldntResist-90295.jpg
 
16-funny-pictures-335.jpg


Sinterklaas en Zwarte Piet are back in the country!

60-funny-pictures-335.jpg


104-funny-pictures-335.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Zwarte Piet. The acceptable form of racism.
 
Ah, Zwarte Piet. The acceptable form of racism.

I don't know what's more racist. Forgeting he ever existed, like here in America, or having a white Dutch guy play as him?

Oh yeah, none of it is racism.

Favorite-nursery-rhyme.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dennisch
Sinterklaas en Zwarte Piet are back in the country!

You've got bits of brain in your hair.
 
Minty I chuckled at that.


Everyone else would say that they LOL'd, but we all know that people don't actually do that.......do they?
 
You've got bits of brain in your hair.

That is because I was riding next to the little blond girl when Vincent shot her.
 
Quick banner i made on my phone for my bf3 platoon server.
306834_2584595351182_131157586_n.jpg
 
A bit offensive to the majestic pigs, don't you think?
 
I hit a pigeon with my windshield several months ago and it left almost the same mark. :indiff:

I was on the PCH a couple of years ago and came over a crest and nailed a big seagull butt-first with my windshield. Probably launched him a good 20 feet in the air before he started flapping his wings again.
 
My dad hit a bird with the antenna on his truck before. All the space in the world and that bird had to be in that 1/8 inch of space to get hit by it. :lol:
 
I was at a Motel somewhere in southern california once and walked out of my room only to find a Ford F-350 with what appeared to be a blue jay stuck in the grill. I left a note under the wiper, only to see this little old lady walk out to the truck and not notice the note before grabbing something and going back to her room. I figured I'd remove the carcass so that she wouldn't have to, only to realize once I got the bird off, there was another one in the same exact position stuck to the grill directly behind it. That second one didn't come off very cleanly though.. :|
 
If mods find this offensive, by all means...

am.png


http://www.adventuremormon.com/
​
 
For some reason these just resignate with me.

tumblr_mc9044Nykk1r0on9vo1_500.jpg


gohome-mailacar.jpg


go-home-you-are-drunk-meme-funny-pictures1.jpg


go-home-door-youre-drunk-meme.jpg


go-home-youre-drunk-meme.jpg


go-home-dog-youre-drunk.jpg


go-home-tree-youre-drunk.jpg


go-home-prius.jpg


go-home-trampoline-youre-drunk.jpg


dog-humping-tiger.jpg


go-home-piano-youre-drunk.jpg


frabz-Go-home-iMac-Youre-Drunk-956ddd.jpg


tumblr_mczo28IDAP1rwqq4vo1_500.jpg


Pg81l.jpg
 
:lol:

Go home Dion, you're sober!
 
Back