Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,936 views
*Waits for a Canadian to say "Eh?"*

In the meantime... Sharks.
image.jpg
 
I know. I wasn't sure about if I should post it or not. I was hoping at least one person would know what it meant. :indiff:
 
It's a crappy bilingual pun. "uso da" means "lie". I knew no one would get it.

It's not bilingual. It's monolingual. If you don't speak Japanese you won't understand it. Usotsuki.
 
I does know that Yuri Gagarin claimed the upper atmosphere for Spain. The rest of you might not know, however.
No, I does know that Yuri is a Japanese name. :p
 
Ukraine is balancing between EU and RF:

8BXThsAEm98.jpg


You take the blue pill – the story ends.
You take the red pill – I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
EX7EbKoyHkE.jpg


Welcome to the real world, Viktor.
kBLnLSiZ77A.jpg
 
Back