Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,070 views
Reindeer asses. That Ded Moroz is a freaky deaky.
 
122020132037147.jpg
 
It's funny how I've read that, must be 5 or 6 times now, yet every time I read it I read "russian" not "roman".
 
@m8h3r I've read that post a few times and everytime I do, I keep hearing James May.
 
558176_10102358978769463_1029160173_n.jpg


Good step towards keeping people fit. But think about rush hour.
Yes, there is one. Pay or squat - your choice. :D
But only on one station.
 
JvM
Sorry to kill the buzz here, I didn't see it that funny, cause it looks like they are cleaning the guns. He has the hatch and other parts off the gun. No way it could fire. He's checking if the pipe is clean. :)

Yeah I'm well aware of that, but this is funny meme thread and thus we make funnies here Sir Buzzkill even if they are forced. I'm an avid gun owner and also make it known (not as well as some) in the real gun thread so...don't worry. We just want lulz here is all.
 
JvM
Sorry to kill the buzz here, I didn't see it that funny, cause it looks like they are cleaning the guns. He has the hatch and other parts off the gun. No way it could fire. He's checking if the pipe is clean. :)
But it still looks weird and against the safety rules. :sly:

THE ONLY THINGS THAT RUSSIA MAKES GOOD
ARE DEVICES FOR DESTROYING PEOPLE

And the Lada is among them. :D
3PAlFgwIaTs.jpg
 
Back