Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,306 views
But 100 degrees Celsius is just perfect for proper Sauna experience! I can stay there for ages at that temperature, it's very relaxing. Probably explains why I don't mind SoCal heat.. :D

So Cal heat :lol: my sides hurt, come slight east to Arizona or driver further north to Death Valley, then we'll talk.
 
e3vj.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jay
Wollongong is in Australia and that Captiva is right hand drive, that article doesn't relate.

Maybe the camera reversed the image? That's the only thing I can think.
 
They are but the news report says they were in West Virginia.
And that it was a truck - which the Captiva isn't.
 
And that it was a truck - which the Captiva isn't.

The news also states that the two people's names were Nicole and Angel, but in the FB post one of them are called Ashlee.
 
@RocZX It's not blank. There is a picture there. It's just not displaying on your device for some reason.
 
When I try to reply to Dooblewasur's post, I get a quote code and a /quote code, with nothing in between.
And my "device" is my PC.
Am I too cool for you now? Sorry. don't know what to say really. ;)
 
He's not the only one, there's nothing there for me, either. Most likely my Adblocker's caught it, which means you need to find a new image host, if you want people to actually see what you're posting.
 
He's not the only one, there's nothing there for me, either. Most likely my Adblocker's caught it, which means you need to find a new image host, if you want people to actually see what you're posting.
@wfooshee
this issue is with the train pic?
 
Am I too cool for you now? Sorry. don't know what to say really. ;)

When I try to quote, my computer tells me this man is too funny to be quoted and don't bother...

It's causing me to drink guys...

(seriously let's move on now and get back to the funny)
 
Last edited:
Eks
Thanks for this Eks this was too funny and even to this day when I play the game it never makes sense that I can fly on a bird that is a foot and a half tall, while I'm five foot in the game but not a six foot fire dragon named Charizard...smh
 
Last edited:
Back