Game crashes in rain races (PC)F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter liQster
  • 6 comments

liQster

Premium
liQster
Hey m8´s.

I just had my first rain race. After 2 Laps the game kinda crashes and i see only 1 fps. after another minute or so the game just stops and i get a black screen (laptime goes on, though!). Restarted my PC, but same problem appears after 2 Laps again...

Got a i5 750 + 4gb ram + radeon hd5850. Even if this setup is about 1 year old, i think it can´t be the graphic cards ram.

Anyone else had this experience yet? Just downloaded the latest catalyst, but it didn´t help :(

I doubt it's the computers fault, maybe a glitch to be fixed on the pc edition. The current PC setup you have should last a good few years before it is getting a challenge from a game.

liqster.did you get my fr which i sent you?

where? psn? steam? i don´t know what you mean :)

i just completed turkey GP, had light rain and the problem didn´t show up. Maybe it´s only on china in rain. Or maybe it´s only in heavy rain at all. Don´t know.

It was the first 50% race i´ve done, and i have to say the longer the races are the more fun it is. finished 18th because i turned 2 times (was on 11th before), but anyways i start to like the game more and more even with it´s flaws :)

Catalunya will get 100% race length tomorrow evening (not expecting any rain at all, so maybe this time i´ll keep my position)

liQster
where? psn? steam? i don´t know what you mean :)

i just completed turkey GP, had light rain and the problem didn´t show up. Maybe it´s only on china in rain. Or maybe it´s only in heavy rain at all. Don´t know.

It was the first 50% race i´ve done, and i have to say the longer the races are the more fun it is. finished 18th because i turned 2 times (was on 11th before), but anyways i start to like the game more and more even with it´s flaws :)

Catalunya will get 100% race length tomorrow evening (not expecting any rain at all, so maybe this time i´ll keep my position)

I mean the games for Windows -live thing,is your nickname "liqster" your accounts name there?

Back