Garage clearance - come one come all!

• Thread starter Raggadish
  • 67 comments
Holy smokes, 500000HP!?!?! Hows that even possible. The fuel milage would be terrible on that car and sadly we don't live in the 60's so a sambabus won't get you any girls either. :guilty: Anyway, I'm looking for tickets only, you wouldn't happen to have any? One ticket gives you many cars! And with that monster I'm sure you easly could win a ticket or two. :)

I could get you a level 21 if you want? for the woodone toms?

I have a fully upgraed evo converte to racing with cage and the works for the skyline? PM me if intrested

could i trade you some cars for the diablo and the saleen s7?:nervous:

Sorry, I'm only looking for tickets and the Mazda. :/ A single level ticket would get you more then one car though and it looks like the diablo might be gone.

Will w8 for it.. Thanks.. 👍

It's worse then I remember. Here are the data:

Mazda 6 touring car 1/XXX/0
Atenza touring car - 2/(156km, 96 miles)/0

:crazy::ouch:

Are you still interested?

Edit: Sorry for the multiple post one after the other, I can't qoute and edit togheter one big post on the phone!

If you still need the Mazda6 i have in 0/0/0. I want the C12, Viper GTS and some matte paints. my link shows what mattes I'm after.

what mazda?:confused:

The Mazda6 Touring car, details in the original post. :)

If you still need the Mazda6 i have in 0/0/0. I want the C12, Viper GTS and some matte paints. my link shows what mattes I'm after.

That's funny, because I made a post in your thread last sunday where I wanted to trade 13 mattes for a couple of your cars where the mazda was one of them. :lol: Here, I'll qoute what I wrote in your thread:

"Hello my good sir.

I have the following matte paints to offer(checked against your list of which and how many colours you're mising):

Matte Black x 3
Matte dark green x 3
Matte light blue x 2
Matte light green x 2
Matte orange x 3

Total of 13 mattes.

For these colours I would be much interested in these cars, as long as they truly are in 0/0/0 condition, so please double check in your garage;

-Mazda Mazda6 Touring car
-Daihatsu Move SR-XX 4WD '97
-Autobacs Gairya '02
"

I'll take you up on the offer you made in this tread. Mind you that I still would like to trade some mattes for the Move SR-XX and Gairya, how about I send you the C12, Viper GTS and 15 mattes for all three cars? Is that a fair trade?

Last edited:
It's worse then I remember. Here are the data:

Mazda 6 touring car 1/XXX/0
Atenza touring car - 2/(156km, 96 miles)/0

:crazy::ouch:

Are you still interested?

Edit: Sorry for the multiple post one after the other, I can't qoute and edit togheter one big post on the phone!

Bummer. if it didn'[t have the switch.. :guilty:

Done deal Raggadish, I'm not available to send until reset though. I know the Mazda is in 0/0/0 state going to check the other 2 real quick.

Edit: All cars are in complete fresh condition. Also what color is the viper? I have the red with silver stripes and silver with blue stripes, If its the same as one of these then can I have the Nissan GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 instead?

Last edited:
Done deal Raggadish, I'm not available to send until reset though. I know the Mazda is in 0/0/0 state going to check the other 2 real quick.

Edit: All cars are in complete fresh condition. Also what color is the viper? I have the red with silver stripes and silver with blue stripes, If its the same as one of these then can I have the Nissan GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 instead?

The Viper was in silver with blue stripes so I'll send you the GT-R instead. You can expect the first mattes today and the first car on monday, hope that is okay.

That will be fine. Just can you try to fill in my holes starting with the one's i Have none of. Sending first car now.

Sorry, it's all ready been taken. I can't interest you in any other car? I'll get you a interest free payment plan, installed hid xenon light conversion kit and a nice pen!

I'm also interested in the Amuse S2000 Street Version '04, I also have a level 5 ticket if interested?

I don't have any tickets, but I have plenty of cars if you'd like

Sorry, but I'm only interested in tickets for now. But if you ever come cross a ticket, take a look in my thread and you could go home with a couple of nice cars. :)

Level tickets, the lower the better. You get a couple of cars for a ticket.

That I am! I'll pencil you in for 27:th if that is okay.

I can't that day, the 31st of march, or the 2nd of April onwards I can

Back