Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
I gonna need to make sure the color will stick threw gifting but if the result are conclusive, I might be able to trade a couple of them next week.

Image20120414081536660.jpg

Image20120414081525225.jpg

Image20120414081532634.jpg

Just sent you the Black CTR2.

Were yo able you get a High End Performance G37 to stick with the stock painted wheels?

Hi mate.

I have most of the TVR's you are chasing except for the V8s.

I have slots to send available from the 19th for a few days if you are interested.
Would be interested in your Jag XFR10 in ultimate black and maybe some others if you want to trade.:)

Cheers.👍

Yeah we could trade but i'm free to trade only between april 22 and 26.

That's no problem at all.
I will be on holidays then and nowhere near my ps hopefully so will get them when I get back.
Will send pm to sort out cars.

Nope unfortunately
Thats too bad because it looked great.

Yeah, the G37 looks great with the stock wheels painted or chromed. I've been tempted to roll back to 2.0 again and try it out. I just don't want to risk messing up my game saves, even if I back them up. I also have a problem with my PS3 and it listing new people I've met on-line. I think it might have happened when I rolled GT5 back, but I don't know for sure.

Just sent you the Silver CTR2. I also received the 86 and 87 B-Day Tickets. Thanks! Sent you a pm for the last car in our 5 car trade.

Yeah, the G37 looks great with the stock wheels painted or chromed. I've been tempted to roll back to 2.0 again and try it out. I just don't want to risk messing up my game saves, even if I back them up. I also have a problem with my PS3 and it listing new people I've met on-line. I think it might have happened when I rolled GT5 back, but I don't know for sure.

Just sent you the Silver CTR2. I also received the 86 and 87 B-Day Tickets. Thanks! Sent you a pm for the last car in our 5 car trade.

Thanks for the CTR2s :)
I dont think its possible to be honest, out of 6 I made in my failed attemp, none of them worked back at 2.05, the color never stuck. It a shame cause none of the gt auto rims are remotely close to the amazing stock rims of the g37 :cool:

Hi mate.

First Speed 12 sent.
Running a bit late tonight as I had to do battle with some new technology.:)

Cheers.👍

I've got a Caterham that says "FREE" on it.

Hi mate.

First Speed 12 sent.
Running a bit late tonight as I had to do battle with some new technology.:)

Cheers.👍

Thanks, ill update the schedule :) 👍

I have a RGT in Imola Orange Pearl
Sorry mate but ill have to pass on this one. I'm only looking for original colots for now. I will eventually expand the wanted portion of the OP soon 👍

I've got a Caterham that says "FREE" on it.
Thats very kind, I appreciable.
I dont know what to say..
Do you need anything in return?

I don't need anything, I'll send it ASAP.

Medium blue RUF CTR2 '96 sent 👍

Thanks mate,
I just completed my CTR2s collection :dunce:

mrbslb

Medium blue CTR2 sent :dopey:
Only the Bordeaux painted stock wheel maserati remaining around the 25 👍

oldbloke007
@oldbloke007

I think i've received the fifth Speed12 already,
thankyou very much :)
Gonna start sending the XJ220 and XFR next reset 👍

Yes it's 0/0/0. I'll send the car today, you can just put me on your first opening:tup: FR sent

Yes it's 0/0/0. I'll send the car today, you can just put me on your first opening:tup: FR sent

Accepted, thx.

The ticket will be sent from PSN Bob_spec
I think I can send next reset from Bob_spec ps3 account.
But send the car to tur1smo2022 please 👍

Hi mate.:)

Just sent you a nice light blue Elise Motorsport cos.... um....:dunce:

Hope you like it and I had better let the guy it was meant for know it will be a bit late.:lol::lol:

Cheers:tup::)

Do you have your cranberry pearl prowler yet? I have one!

No, I dont have it, i'm interested 👍

Hi mate.:)

Just sent you a nice light blue Elise Motorsport cos.... um....:dunce:

Hope you like it and I had better let the guy it was meant for know it will be a bit late.:lol::lol:

Cheers:tup::)

oh sweet :lol: do you want anything, I like the Motorsport Elise, I will make a good use of it. I can send it back too or the psn it was meant to go, if you dont dupe.
thanks alot :)

oh sweet :lol: do you want anything, I like the Motorsport Elise, I will make a good use of it. I can send it back too or the psn it was meant to go, if you dont dupe.
thanks alot :)[/QUOTE]

No worries mate.

No need for you to lose a slot over my lack of ability.:)
Just wanted to let you know what happened so I didn't confuse the issue any more.
Enjoy the car.

Cheers.👍

I looked last night and I actually have two cranberry prowlers, and I'd love to trade you for a Ford GT no stripe. Send me an friend request: gt4viper
I'll send the prowler first!

I looked last night and I actually have two cranberry prowlers, and I'd love to trade you for a Ford GT no stripe. Send me an friend request: gt4viper
I'll send the prowler first!

FR sent.
Just make sure its 0/0/0 👍
Any color you prefer for the GT (no stripe) ?

Will send the 28

Drevenger
FR sent.
Just make sure its 0/0/0 👍
Any color you prefer for the GT (no stripe) ?

Will send the 28

Dang! They both have some miles! That will be hard to find, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Sorry

Back