Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 Grand Prix White (Ticket Green)sent:tup:

his world is becoming greener:lol:

chat soon my friend

xkr r performance in topaz sent :)

both rsc now sent also mate. many thanks for the trades :)

Last edited:
morning mate

please mark these 2 as pending....

Toyota RSC '01 ---- Blue ---- Olive Green

i havnt received them yet so i cant give you firm dates at the moment but will get back to you asap.

feel free to take earlier offer if one comes up...no worries 👍

morning mate

please mark these 2 as pending....

Toyota RSC '01 ---- Blue ---- Olive Green

i havnt received them yet so i cant give you firm dates at the moment but will get back to you asap.

feel free to take earlier offer if one comes up...no worries 👍

Cool, thanks :)
What are you looking for ?
Ill update OP 👍

Drevenger
Cool, thanks :)
What are you looking for ?
Ill update OP 👍

Not sure at the moment but wouldnt feel comfortable booking anything untill i get these 2 in and condition confirmed......although they are coming form a good source and mint condition is pretty much guaranteed...just to be safe :-)

i have marked you down for 12th & 13th june - my earliest slots - should be here by then.
Question...the premium integra in your other thread, with the red fluro wheels...did you get the white shading inside the rims sorted?

Last edited:
Not sure at the moment but wouldnt feel comfortable booking anything untill i get these 2 in and condition confirmed......although they are coming form a good source and mint condition is pretty much guaranteed...just to be safe :-)

i have marked you down for 12th & 13th june - my earliest slots - should be here by then.
Question...the premium integra in your other thread, with the red fluro wheels...did you get the white shading inside the rims sorted?

Ok, no problem.
About the neon inside the Integra wheel. Its weird but I dont think you can turn it off. If PD fix it, theres a good chance they gonna fix the painted wheel too :\
I dont mind sending early btw, I can also gift you an extra car or ticket this time :) 👍

@ Gazelle
Just so you know, you were already friend with Izzy_popp
Its the kind of ugly dinosaur avatar :)
5 Integras are online now.
chat soon.

@ Gazelle
chat soon.

Thanks mate... we all have too many friends to keep track off :lol:

will check later or in the morning and get back to you 👍

Give me a couple weeks and I can get the Sileighty '98 green tickets for you. Not sure which colours and when, but can let you know when I get each.

You got great times in Academy R2, R3 and R4 👍
By fair, the fastest of all GTP_Duck buddies ;)
Have a good time with R5 and R6 now

http://www.mygranturismo.net/rankings.php?compare=GTP_Dholland,GTP_Tidgney,GTP_UsualSuspect,GTP_Duck,tur1smo2022

Thanks,
I'm having hard time figuring how to be quicker.
It doesn't look well for the remaining rounds for me :\
Got a few other FR that are doing well too
but Dholland and Tidgney are Really fast 👍

Give me a couple weeks and I can get the Sileighty '98 green tickets for you. Not sure which colours and when, but can let you know when I get each.

Nice, thanks for the heads up :)
Can you tell me what are you looking for, i could send early.
No hurry tho, just let me know 👍

hi mate

I think this can help you:tup:

# A-Spec (Amateur)
Japanese 90's Challenge:
Ticket(GREEN) Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 (S) Midnight Purple Pearl
Ticket(GREEN) Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 (S) Spark Silver Metallic
Ticket(GREEN) Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 (S) Super Black
Ticket(GREEN) Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 (S) White
Ticket(GREEN) Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 (S) Yellow

good luck my friend:)

hi mate

I think this can help you:tup:

# A-Spec (Amateur)
Japanese 90's Challenge:
Ticket(GREEN) Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 (S) Midnight Purple Pearl
Ticket(GREEN) Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 (S) Spark Silver Metallic
Ticket(GREEN) Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 (S) Super Black
Ticket(GREEN) Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 (S) White
Ticket(GREEN) Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 (S) Yellow

good luck my friend:)

Yep, I have two accounts which have yet to have that series completed. So will just do them and play 'save 'n' play' grinding on the second race to get the relevant colours. Then dupe and send across to my main account.

Got plenty of time up my sleeve so is not a problem. :crazy: :lol:

'64, '66, '69 and '70 birthday tickets would be appreciated, thanks mate.

Will send FR's this arvo/evening, they will be coming from three different accounts, I will just reference 'frenzaL'.

Last edited:
Yep, I have two accounts which have yet to have that series completed. So will just do them and play 'save 'n' play' grinding on the second race to get the relevant colours. Then dupe and send across to my main account.

Got plenty of time up my sleeve so is not a problem. :crazy: :lol:

'64, '66, '69 and '70 birthday tickets would be appreciated, thanks mate.

Will send FR's this arvo/evening, they will be coming from three different accounts, I will just reference 'frenzaL'.

Alright,
Wich account I send the Bday tickets?
Fisho_Man ?
I might have to send "him" a FR from a secondary account, ill notified gtp drevenger 👍
Wont take too long before I send them,
:cheers

Alright,
Wich account I send the Bday tickets?
Fisho_Man ?
I might have to send "him" a FR from a secondary account, ill notified gtp drevenger 👍
Wont take too long before I send them,

Cheers. Yep, send all tickets to Fisho_Man. Thanks 👍

No rush, just when you're able. Shame i cashed the ticket in, I have a 0/0/0 Sileighty in black from a previous game save.

@ Gazelle
chat soon.

Hi mate. No need for an extra 1 from you, last weeks donation dosnt need anything in return 👍
i was on this morning to send & receive....must have been having server problems as i barely managed to send todays car to the_saint8 and couldnt get todays paints out at all :ouch: so i tried to view your profile and it wouldnt load either, and had to leave in a hurry for work. i will back on tonight though so will check them later 👍

Hi mate

I will go for the integra milano red/milano red (very nice!), and i will start my monaro collection off with your one in devil please. Not sure if you have received that monaro yet, but there is no rush at all, just take your time and send when you can 👍

Sileighty ticket midnight purple pearl sending at next reset.

Received, thx :)
I've just sent Bday '70 👍
chat soon

Hi mate

I will go for the integra milano red/milano red (very nice!), and i will start my monaro collection off with your one in devil please. Not sure if you have received that monaro yet, but there is no rush at all, just take your time and send when you can 👍

Yeah, I've received a CV8 and a Commodore in 0/0/0 recently, they are available 👍
The Integra in w/ Milano red wheel, good choice :)
I will update schedule

👍 Sileighty yellow sent, black is waiting in the queue...will be a few days for that one, will give heads up regarding white. Cheers

Did you mean Speed 6 ?
Because I have already a good bunch of Griffith 500.
but I know you wanted some painted stock wheel cars and we never actually completed the deal so I was wondering what color is your Saleen and Jensen Interceptor in you OCD ? (if they are still 0/0/0)

Did you mean Speed 6 ?
Because I have already a good bunch of Griffith 500.
but I know you wanted some painted stock wheel cars and we never actually completed the deal so I was wondering what color is your Saleen and Jensen Interceptor in you OCD ? (if they are still 0/0/0)

I mean Griffth 500 , your OP doesn't say you got full set :/

And Interceptor I can't remeber , S7 was silver S7 but I gave it to a friend.

I mean Griffth 500 , your OP doesn't say you got full set :/

And Interceptor I can't remeber , S7 was silver S7 but I gave it to a friend.

I'm not really after the complete for the Griffith 500 unfortunately.
But i'm sure we can find something else, OCD reset this week also.
What you were interested in ?

I'm not really after the complete for the Griffith 500 unfortunately.
But i'm sure we can find something else, OCD reset this week also.
What you were interested in ?

Some RWD gliched painted cars :)

Back