Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha. I was watching for you on the standings throughout the race, And you just calmly sat in 3rd place laughing to yourself, cos you knew u were going to be am- champ. :bowdown::cheers:

Not really, I was actually very scared that you would finish in front of Carbonox... :nervous::D

Guys sorry for my absence this morning. I was having Wi-fi problems and my ethernet was unavailable. Sorry for that one :grumpy:

Anyway congrats Driver on Am champion 👍

Feels a bit nasty to take the championship away from a driver with 5 wins, multiple of them essentially runaways from the start, but if he continues to drive like that in the future, I can see his turn to win the title is coming up soon :)

Feels a bit nasty to take the championship away from a driver with 5 wins, multiple of them essentially runaways from the start, but if he continues to drive like that in the future, I can see his turn to win the title is coming up soon :)

Hey you won it fair and square with your consistency 👍

Special Award:

New Steward
sparkytooth (I have a feeling he would of done a great job at stewarding but he couldn't because of multiple problems.)​

Next Season; the 20 litre for pit fuel will be dropped. Instead, you'll only need to pit for tyres.

I'm actually not sure when Season 2 will start, I have to move house in 4 weeks and do lots of unpacking.

Special Award:

New Steward
sparkytooth (I have a feeling he would of done a great job at stewarding but he couldn't because of multiple problems.)​
Thanks!!! 👍 I'm not the best driver there is but I just need to find the correct machine :sly:

1 spot left for Global GT at the Trial Mountain 2 Hourshttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=282077, you can use any Global GT Car :).

Guys. I'm gonna talk about my experiences with the technologically great yet brutishly analog and direct McLaren MP4-12C.

I have finally understood what this car requires 💡. She is a brutishly direct car which will not hesitate to bite at you if you grab her horns too hard. The McLaren MP4-12 C feels rather polarized. It suffers from oversteer when pushing her in the first 4 gears, yet when you brake even the slightest of late, she has at you with understeer, this drives you to push to a lower gear (Suicide) and try to control the oversteer as much as you can (slows you down considerably in corners). It's a punishing punishing car. I love it, but since I'm in it to win, I don't quite fancy the car for competition against the likes of Audi (Because Audi) and the others. In the right hands though, she can be powerful and rewarding. As seen in the hands of Party hat and my own teammate GTRacer (the only other McLaren Drivers in the championship). I just can't keep up with a car that requires constant attention to it's every need :grumpy: and that kills you when you don't pay attention :ouch:. I'm afraid to say this but she's to high up for me, a person who has experience with all 5 GT games and over 6 years of playing this game :sly:

Still I managed to secure a 3rd??? place in the Am standings thanks to the car 👍

I'll miss you Maccy :( :grumpy: :mad:

Atleast I keep her in my favorites section alongside the Pink Phantom herself and my first ever car in GT5, my EK Civic 👍 :)

:lol:, I'll try to post some of my Mario Kart videos so I can make room for my GGT Finale video.

Back