Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, why not add the Vette Z06?
If I recall right Callaway Competition ran them in GT3 a few years back.

The problem is that it is no longer GT3 eligible.

I can probably consider the Camaro but it is highly unlikely it will show up for GGT Season 2.

I was testing the 458 last night @fuji as i was thinking of using it for next season but I was 1.5 secs slower than my audi time :grumpy:, Has anyone else tried the ferrari and what do you think of it, maybe its me . Also resh why are you getting rid of the mclaren.. driverman & sparky will have finished 2nd & 3rd in the amatuer cup using it. :sly:, I reckon its better than the 458.

We probably just got used to the horrible handling of the McLaren, buck. ;) At the beginning it was just horrible. Plus, I worked on the setup more. :)

No surprise there, you and that SLS must be best mates 👍

I just been practicing on fuji...1.38.8 :

Well I have ran it for 2 seasons in my gig and it has an ace tune on it. And it has been in our series since S2 :) 38.8 👍

Have you got any times on fuji yet ?

Im guessing high 36's low 37's, reason being coz i can do 38's on racing hard's. and the fact i was doing high 33's low 34's on the GT version.

Im guessing high 36's low 37's, reason being coz i can do 38's on racing hard's. and the fact i was doing high 33's low 34's on the GT version.

Blimey, I'm 2 secs off your pace then. I did manage a 1.38.6 in the end.
When i posted my time earlier on here I was thinking it was a bloody good time :dunce:, wish i hadn't announced it now:embarrassed:

Blimey, I'm 2 secs off your pace then. I did manage a 1.38.6 in the end.
When i posted my time earlier on here I was thinking it was a bloody good time :dunce:, wish i hadn't announced it now:embarrassed:

Hey I'm not saying I can, I was just guessing based on the 1st race we did. 👍

I was testing the 458 last night @fuji as i was thinking of using it for next season but I was 1.5 secs slower than my audi time :grumpy:, Has anyone else tried the ferrari and what do you think of it, maybe its me . Also resh why are you getting rid of the mclaren.. driverman & sparky will have finished 2nd & 3rd in the amatuer cup using it. :sly:, I reckon its better than the 458.
I don't know why we're so high up on the rankings. I thinks it's Pure Witchcraft :nervous:

Anyway: The 458 is much better around corners than my old McLaren. It's much better balanced IMO. And doesn't handle so britacularly (No offense to our beloved british brothers from across the atlantic :scared:). I signed one up for the Trial Mountain Enduro after this season's over. I was considering the Gallardo but I prefer RWD :P.

Plus it was the lowest powered car I could find ;)

Next season I'll consider either the SLS, the Gallardo, The newcomer GTR or Ford GT, or the 458 ;)

Last edited:
Well it has been a great season guys ;).

I'm going to be including something very unique to Season 2 (Although it is similar to the Point Drops of BST V-Spec).

What you doing?

Double Point Tokens: If you miss a race, you'll be given a Double Point Token which will give you Double Points on any remaining round you choose (Can only receive it once).

Double Point Tokens: If you miss a race, you'll be given a Double Point Token which will give you Double Points on any remaining round you choose (Can only receive it once).

Good idea but wouldn't it be better to give double points for your lowest scoring round?

I'm sorry for causing any inconvenience but would you put me down into the reserve drivers' list? My schedule is a little too hectic for me to stay on racing consistently.

Back