Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm_coming.gif

Resh cant you be kind to me just once in a while, maybe you dont like pommy bstards :) How can i keep up with the likes of gedi & carb, I like the amatuer cup, the people there are much friendlier. 👍

Whats this geezers beef:crazy:

I don't think you can send the replays to other people. If you can please send me and sparky the replay.

I'll try...

EDIT: All I could do was export the replay file and then transfer it to my PC... Now I have a folder containing some weird data. :confused:

Last edited:
Apparently, you can share them but you must be from the same region (Europe and Australia or America or Japan).

Ahhhhhh..... Finally I can wake up properly :indiff:. I was nearly sleep driving back there :yuck:

I got DC'ed mid race because of the ethernet cable from my PC which I had to use on my PS3 this time around :yuck:. It's much slower than the wi-fi connection I normally use for everything that uses the internet on Sparky (PS3 also known as my old PS2's successor). My brother hasn't turned on the wi-fi yet and I want to kill him :mad:.

Well to me it was a good race. I saw some weird stuff at the beginning with Danbojte but I couldn't make out what happened. I need the replay to be able to see what truly happened. Then we can start slitting throats and breaking thumbs :sly:. Everything else went fine IMO 👍

Last edited:
If I hadn't of spun out I could have done better.

Isn't having a crash just awful? When you're helplessly spinning around out of control, with a bunch of other cars screaming towards you, you can't help but wince... :ouch: :scared:

Oh well, guess there will not be any Youtube video for this race.

@sparky I'm giving you another chance at the Final Round.

Oh well, guess there will not be any Youtube video for this race.

@sparky I'm giving you another chance at the Final Round.
Neither of us finished the race. I know I have to save the replay jeez :grumpy:

As far as I know, no. I'll try...

EDIT: No, the PS3 allows to send only photos. :(

We've had this problem in our gig, leave it with me and il ask him how he got round it :)

Edit: this defo works as his done it a few times 👍

cunny17
I had to set up an account at "sendspace" which is free. Then when i uploaded the replay it asked if I wanted to send a message to an email address so they could download it. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Updated the standings. We have some good standing battles which will be decided once we return to Fuji but in a chicane twist.

Updated the standings. We have some good standing battles which will be decided once we return to Fuji but in a chicane twist.

The better of the 2 tracks :)

If I win I need carb to finish 4th or lower which I highly doubt....Go Pingu!!

The better of the 2 tracks :)

If I win I need carb to finish 4th or lower which I highly doubt....Go Pingu!!

Same with buck if he wants to beat GTracer.
I hope Furi shows up next race, we are actually tied now :).

Woah, driverman done the business yesterday then :mad: ! Ive got it all to do at the finale @ fuji . I'm gonna start practicing today ;)
I'm coming for you driverman your not taking GGT amatuer cup from me :banghead:

Back