Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm worried I might not get to race if my disc reader is broken... just recently, all sounds got muffled from the game I was playing for no reason, and when that last happened, it was because of a flaw that couldn't be fixed at home.

That is very sad Carbon :(.
My brother got a similar problem but it turned out to just be the game itself. Have you tried a different game?

I'm worried I might not get to race if my disc reader is broken... just recently, all sounds got muffled from the game I was playing for no reason, and when that last happened, it was because of a flaw that couldn't be fixed at home.

Nooooooo I was only joking when I said I needed you to have a bad race.

Hope you get it sorted pingu.

Edit: just seen you online :) does that mean its working ok?

Ratchet or Clank may be stuck in it.:sly:

This race today is on the same time as quali at monaco :grumpy:, I just looked at the standings, driverman has missed a race so if i give this a miss today it will even things up between me & him.

This race today is on the same time as quali at monaco :grumpy:, I just looked at the standings, driverman has missed a race so if i give this a miss today it will even things up between me & him.

My brother told me that too.

Well i hope you all have a good race.. well except driverman lol...oh and carbollox of course i hope he has a nightmare.

Yeah, that Driverman certainly wants to win! :D Anyway, thanks for the bad luck you wish me! :D

Lol , actually i hope you have a good result today, It will be a good showdown for the amatuer cup next week 👍 :nervous:

Lol , actually i hope you have a good result today, It will be a good showdown for the amatuer cup next week 👍 :nervous:

and the winner of the Am Cup will be promoted to a Pro next season.

and the winner of the Am Cup will be promoted to a Pro next season.

No way, 👎, the amatuers are evenly matched, i dont have much time to play gt5 , cant practice much. The pros are too good, If i was to race in the pro cup the best i could expect to get is 3rd probably 4th, I would lose enthusiasm very quickly.

Come on, you are very close in the Overall rankings. I believe you'll be a fine Pro if you win.

Come on, you are very close in the Overall rankings. I believe you'll be a fine Pro if you win.

Resh cant you be kind to me just once in a while, maybe you dont like pommy bstards :) How can i keep up with the likes of gedi & carb, I like the amatuer cup, the people there are much friendlier. 👍

I'm highly strict on this rule but a Pro will be depromoted if he does badly.

Back