Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mj is not sure he can make it today, i'm hungover :ouch: this could be a bad day for team audi . i need some practice is the room open ????

I'll race today but I havent practiced yet so give me some time.

Damn bro on ps3...

Last edited:
New room:
1472 6118 4216 8214 2678.

The race will be delayed by 1 hour so 1pm GMT.

I'll be there after a few seasonals, getting bored by now TBH... Not pointing the finger at people though... :P

That was a fun race, great battle scorpion and the drag race was epic for first (00.003 seconds) 👍.

Good news was there didn't seem to be internet problems, the bad news, almost everyone had something to do when the race was on.

That was a fun race, great battle scorpion and the drag race was epic for first (00.003 seconds) 👍.

Good news was there didn't seem to be internet problems, the bad news, almost everyone had something to do when the race was on.

I was losing so much time fighting sparky so I opted to pit early to get the jump on him which paid off as I was able to put some decent laps in to catch carb.

Titles all yours carb 👍

Me and Buck had a good race going on for awhile there, but I couldnt control the severe understeer on the SLS and I lost it 4-5 times.
Im gonna have a quick play with the settings then sleep.

Me and Buck had a good race going on for awhile there, but I couldnt control the sevre understeer on the SLS and lost it 4-5 times.

Should have stuck to the setup I give ya it's awesome and the tyre hold up :)

Great race gentlemen. I was caught up in fighting my own teammate to pit early :grumpy:

So now Gedi is 3 - 0 so far.

If you have any complaints of someones action send me one by PM and I'll look into it. Interim Stewards, watch the replay and inform me of incidents by PM for me to look into.

Sorry sparky for tapping your rear :( forgot what lap but I did wait for you to stay infront of me

So now Gedi is 3 - 0 so far.

If you have any complaints of someones action send me one by PM and I'll look into it. Interim Stewards, watch the replay and inform me of incidents by PM for me to look into.
*Facepalm Forgot the replay!!!!

Gedi: Doesn't matter I recovered quickly and got back into pace so don't worry about that 👍

Well I'm off to bed, please tell me anything that needs to be said on my previous post.

Back