Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must of forgot :lol:.

Anyway, please let me know if you are joining the Trial Mountain 2 hour endurance and tell me what car you are using (you can use a different car for the Endurance).

Must of forgot :lol:.

Anyway, please let me know if you are joining the Trial Mountain 2 hour endurance and tell me what car you are using (you can use a different car for the Endurance).

I love that track

EDIT: I will drive the Audi

Last edited:
Well season 2 will be much more prepared and with a much better time:

1pm GMT, 2pm BST, 11pm AEST, 8:30 Sparkytooth, 8:00am Eastern U.S.

Check Global GT news, it is imprtant as it is about what will we do when GT6 is out.

Does anyone tune in to the Global GT News, if you do tell me what you think on the latest report?

Here are ideas;

1. Change race quality to Very Low.

2. Have someone with good internet host.

3. Have a 2 race system for season 2 (Each round would be 2 races but you only need to be in 1. If you do appear in the 2 races your lowest position point will be dropped for the round
The races would be on:
Race 1: Friday, 10:00pm GMT.
Race 2: Saturday, 1:00pm GMT.)

That way some of the Western countries would only have to appear in Race 1 while the Euro and Eastern countries would appear in Race 2. Aswell as more full-timers :).

Last edited:
I'd like to be demoted to a the reserve list, unfortunately due to my work on Saturday mornings I've hardly been able to make any races. :(

Good on ya Gedi.

@Phil: It might not happen and if it does, only 1 race will count (If you appear in 2 races your lowest point score will be dropped) so you only have to appear in 1 race ;).

Good on ya Gedi.

@Phil: It might not happen and if it does, only 1 race will count (If you appear in 2 races your lowest point score will be dropped) so you only have to appear in 1 race ;).

What's everyone else's times as I don't even know if mines any good.

Here are ideas;

1. Change race quality to Very Low.

2. Have someone with good internet host.

3. Have a 2 race system for season 2 (Each round would be 2 races but you only need to be in 1. If you do appear in the 2 races your lowest position point will be dropped for the round
The races would be on:
Race 1: Friday, 10:00pm GMT.
Race 2: Saturday, 1:00pm GMT.)

That way some of the Western countries would only have to appear in Race 1 while the Euro and Eastern countries would appear in Race 2. Aswell as more full-timers :).
Add in extra idea:

Switch to GT6.

Did it just now :P

S4 could be a little too long don't you think?? I'm getting tired of this game :grumpy:

Well season 2 will probably be the same length as this one (so 7 weeks max.) and S3 might be a mini season (It depends).

Well season 2 will probably be the same length as this one (so 7 weeks max.) and S3 might be a mini season (It depends).
Depends on amount of GT6 awesomeness doesn't it?? :sly:

Back