Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Timing might not work for me anymore, consider me 50/50 for each week.

:lol:, it's cool, at least I got to catch up to you in the points :sly:.

Apart from the lag, it was better then expected 👍.

More the merrier. Disappointed at my sloppy driving last week, it's the first time Im trying more than one series during college term and it's not easy.

More the merrier. Disappointed at my sloppy driving last week, it's the first time Im trying more than one series during college term and it's not easy.

Your doing well :) ESP for the team 👍

A new race is in this season and it is on the OP.

Last edited:
That's a shame, there will probably be less lag because gedi69 will be hosting :dopey:

That's a shame, there will probably be less lag because gedi69 will be hosting :dopey:

Im fishing Resh otherwise i'd be their:tup: If the weathers awful theres an outside chance saying that im never comfortable in a series without spec checks tbh.:guilty:

Im fishing Resh otherwise i'd be their:tup: If the weathers awful theres an outside chance saying that im never comfortable in a series without spec checks tbh.:guilty:
All but the McLaren are fine, I tested them and I'm testing the Nissan GT-R V-spec soon.

RESHIRAM5
All but the McLaren are fine, I tested them and I'm testing the Nissan GT-R V-spec soon.

That wasnt what i ment sir from what i noticed you raced with regs unrestricted im sure everyones honest its just something that sits funny with me i believe gedi has pointed out the same.:-)

So you're saying I need to do checks on the specs so no one is cheating?

Also, gedi never pointed this out, it was phil.

RESHIRAM5
So you're saying I need to do checks on the specs so no one is cheating?

Also, gedi never pointed this out, it was phil.

Oh sorry was told different anyway cheatings probably a bit of a harsher way of putting it lol more piece of mind for old farts like me.;-)

Back