Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gedi, sorry I haven't passed you the settings yet. Totally forgot. The only car that has is it on is our sister car if you know what I mean :P

And can you guys wait 20min for me? Rushing home now!!!

Weird?
Well if you had added me just go to communities (I think) and click the Yellow button on my wall/page.

Good watching up front Audi deffo not too quick poor Carb:grumpy:

Resh theres a red MP-4 wanting to pass!:lol::dopey:

I know he doesn't like the idea of me posting this, but RPH kinda confessed that he didn't pit for 20 liters. :(

Shame the lag kept mj out of action, we should try Very Low quality next round.

Well. I kinda didn't like this race but it was decent. I can understand Taiga's incident with me and don't really care but I think you should check out the replay Reshiram and you'll see.

I'm not really interested in racing much anymore :S

Well. I kinda didn't like this race but it was decent. I can understand Taiga's incident with me and don't really care but I think you should check out the replay Reshiram and you'll see.

I'm not really interested in racing much anymore :S

That would be a shame , the amatuer cup would mean nothing if i won it, with furi not racing today and everthing.:grumpy:

Alright, that was one crazy race, especially in the beginning. I'm really sorry, Buck and Phil for that last lap issue. Feel free to penalise me as I've caused quite a major accident.

As for sparky, you were extremely...wavy on my screen. If you hadn't noticed, I slowed my pace down in order to find a good spot to overtake. On the sweeper leading to the ending hairpin, I might have touched you a little and you went off hitting the wall. On my side, it was a little graze but the effect might have multiplied due to the lag that was present. I do sincerely apologize for that and for not giving my place up as I didn't realise it was my fault. So if a DQ's in place, I'll accept that.

Alright, that was one crazy race, especially in the beginning. I'm really sorry, Buck and Phil for that last lap issue. Feel free to penalise me as I've caused quite a major accident.

As for sparky, you were extremely...wavy on my screen. If you hadn't noticed, I slowed my pace down in order to find a good spot to overtake. On the sweeper leading to the ending hairpin, I might have touched you a little and you went off hitting the wall. On my side, it was a little graze but the effect might have multiplied due to the lag that was present. I do sincerely apologize for that and for not giving my place up as I didn't realise it was my fault. So if a DQ's in place, I'll accept that.
Don't worry Taiga I know you didn't intend on doing it. Driver deserted me anyway :grumpy:

Also, why did Furi not race today?

I dont think phil will mind , he capatalised on it, i dont think you should be penalised..racing incident it happens.

I dont think phil will mind , he capatalised on it, i dont think you should be penalised..racing incident it happens.
Nah leave him be... They shouldn't penalise him as I had a tad bit of lag.

Buck hit the nail on the head there lol.
In any case, this being your first comeback in a year plus zk, it's a good one and your outright pace is strong.
Man that was a crazy one.

Final Results:
Gedi
Red - penalty for not pitting properly.
carbon
Pepsi
buck
low
sparky
cyan.
Points have been updated.

The next race at Monza is important for people who want to be stewards.

Why: Check the news.

I can already see Team rivalries.

Team RPM/ Erebus Racing for Overall.

Mclaren White/ Team Audi for the Am teams.

We already know who is going to win the Pro teams :lol::sly:.

I'm sorry to say that I might not be able to compete with you guys anymore.

Sorry to disappoint you Kevin, but you can find better drivers than I am.

That is a shame.
Will put you as a reserve anyway, just in case you are in the mood to race.

Latest Posts

Back