Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure people would like my views as we run a tight ship over in V-Spec.

People don't have to like you, remember that most series heads would love a strict steward to make sure things don't go all crazy. :)

If people hate the stewards then they are doing their job properly 👍:sly:.

I love being hated, that's how I know everything is going great!!!

I'd love to be a steward.

Pick me!!! I'll make sure speed control during rolling starts is regulated!!

Hey Fellow flying bad*** pokemon. Why not look for someone to drive the safety car?

I'll drive my GTR pace car for a couple races. I should be able to make most of them.

Yeah. The pace car must maintain a set pace (You don't say sparky! You're all saying). 100kph for everyone.

I really don't want you people to screw over your race just for a safety car postition.

I was saying the 2 seem to now have issues with each other and it should quiet down for Madrid, just in case they don't take there fustrations out (though that is a dumb theory :lol:).

Get those thoughts out of your head, I'm not immature enough to carry my frustration from one race to another. :P

I really don't want you people to screw over your race just for a safety car postition.
Reshiram. We don't need one of our own racers to be the safety car driver. We can look for some dude to fill in the duty.

Well, good luck with that... I don't know if it will be that easy to find a person who wants to drive a safety car.

I've always been hated but you get used to after a while.

I love it when you make comments that people don't like on Youtube (usually people who don't like my opinions) then they get very mad :lol:.

How bout whoever is on pole is the pace driver? or perhaps last?

I was thinking the same thing about the pole sitter.

But, I'm more focused on stewards then a safety car.

I'm sorry but I have to retire, I can't continue. Thank you guys for racing! Have fun! 👍

I'm sorry but I have to retire, I can't continue. Thank you guys for racing! Have fun! 👍

Ok, going to put you in reserve anyway. Just in case you are in the mood to race.

Back