Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, if Justice must be serve we'll vote.

If buck should get a position penalty and future shortcutting get the same treatment say I.

However if shortcuting happens consistently (more then 1 or 2 rounds), the person will be suspended from the next round.

That would mean he could just pretend to be all nice and clean from now on to essentially get away scot free...

Ok, if Justice must be serve we'll vote.

If buck should get a position penalty and future shortcutting get the same treatment say I.

I

Ok, buck has been given a position penalty, so

Am and Overall winner: Driverman447.
Pro winner: PepsiMaxCrew.

Updated standings as well.

That would mean he could just pretend to be all nice and clean from now on to essentially get away scot free...
I

Thats not all, on my replay he was also constantly abusing the turn 4 run-off, crossing way over the white line.
So I say 'I'.

If it wasn't for 20 litres you had to pit again to add up 20 litres, like;
1st stop - 12 litres.
2nd stop - 8 litres.

So resh! Even if I can easily do a 1 stop I can't coz of this 20ltr rule

So resh! Even if I can easily do a 1 stop I can't coz of this 20ltr rule

No, you can do 1 stop but if you can't get 20 liters on your first stop then you have to pit again.

Exactly so I can't 1 stop

Hang on, only phil had this problem. His pit didn't go for 20 litres so he had to pit again or get a penalty, the rest didn't need to pit again because our pit was for 20 litres.

I think he means that we may not be able to 1 stop because our fuel economy is too good. It would be bad to suffer for good fuel economy.
Unless I ran it all the way past lap 9 or so, I dont think Im gonna get 20 liters in.

Hang on, only phil had this problem. His pit didn't go for 20 litres so he had to pit again or get a penalty, the rest didn't need to pit again because our pit was for 20 litres.

So the merc's have to suffer a 2 stop and lose like 25 secs which could put us at the back, how's that fair.

I think he means that we may not be able to 1 stop because our fuel economy is too good. It would be bad to suffer for good fuel economy.
Unless I ran it all the way past lap 9 or so, I dont think Im gonna get 20 liters in.

No, you pitted to early.

Could I join the league? Since there's only 1 slot left, I'll be taking #maximumattack right?

PSN Name: lowzikai
GTplanet name: Taiga
Class: Am
Car: Mercedes SLS AMG

Could I join the league? Since there's only 1 slot left, I'll be taking #maximumattack right?

PSN Name: lowzikai
GTplanet name: Taiga
Class: Am
Car: Mercedes SLS AMG

Yes and welcome, I'll update OP later, i'm right now finishing a video.

Results:
1/ buck - 5 sec penalty but he still stays 1st
2/ Driverman447
3/ Pepsi - Penalty for not pitting for 20 litres
4/ Niop
5/ Carbon
6/ Furi
7/ akmuq
8/ Scorpion
9/ dan - Penalty for aggressive dive bombing.
10/cyan
11/sparky
12/mj.

What will be my penalty?

You lost a position, hence why scorpion is ahead of you on the results.

Back