Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could I join the league? Since there's only 1 slot left, I'll be taking #maximumattack right?

PSN Name: lowzikai
GTplanet name: Taiga
Class: Am
Car: Mercedes SLS AMG

Oh wow, the old "Alitalia Racing" teammates are now in the same series again. :mischievous:

Carbonox
Oh wow, the old "Alitalia Racing" teammates are now in the same series again. :mischievous:

So you remember? :sly: We were bog slow back then and tbh Id never expect to even be near your pace ever.

Maybe I just suck with the Elise lol. :lol:

I forgot about the name, you seem to have a better memory than me, haha! Great to be racing with you and Phil again, or to even be racing at all.

Now I want you all to be careful at Madrid, I can easily see some controversy during the race so I might enforce 2 or more position penalties when I have too

Tip: Keep it single file during the chicane, it'll help alot.

First corner in Madrid is crazy, very easily misjudged especially when following behind another driver.

Could I join the league? Since there's only 1 slot left, I'll be taking #maximumattack right?

PSN Name: lowzikai
GTplanet name: Taiga
Class: Am
Car: Mercedes SLS AMG

Glad to see you here, Taiga!

Resh you penalised me 5 secs originally for corner cutting, thats fair enough i accept it, but then carbollex started whineing like a little girl and you changed the penalty for me, this is your series and you only should make the decisions not carbollex.

Resh you penalised me 5 secs originally for corner cutting, thats fair enough i accept it, but then carbollex started whineing like a little girl and you changed the penalty for me, this is your series and you only should make the decisions not carbollex.

Who's that? Resh, have you ever seen this person "whineing" around here? I certainly haven't.

Who's that? Resh, have you ever seen this person "whineing" around here? I certainly haven't.

I'm scared what you guys are going to do to each other at Madrid which might cause a havic for the other drivers, so you really need to settle your issues.

Carbonox has some good points, I dont see it as whinging at all, because what he said is all true and relevant.

And on top of that if anyone is qualified to talk about track boundaries, it's Carbonox. He's got good experience and is a well respected racer across a few leagues.

Carbonox has some good points, I dont see it as whinging at all, because what he said is all true and relevant.

And on top of that if anyone is qualified to talk about track boundaries, it's Carbonox. He's got good experience and is a well respected racer across a few leagues.

I wasn't saying they are bad people (I know they wouldn't be (personally I thought carbon was just pointing out I didn't give buck a fair treatment)).

I was saying the 2 seem to now have issues with each other and it should quiet down for Madrid, just in case they don't take there fustrations out (though that is a dumb theory :lol:).

On brighter news; have you notice that the car that seems to have trouble won the German Cup :lol:.

No but I will make a Season 2 Announcement:
In season 2 we'll have Pro-Am Team Cup for the teams that have a Pro and an Am,

I do think I need some stewards, it would be easier to put in penalties with more people who know racing and making races fair.

I don't have the same know how as other more experienced drivers here.

I would apply for steward. I would recommend a grid start instead of a rolling start. Rolling start is too disastrous. Cars are too far apart and this affects the positions later on.

Well, qualifying is meant to have the cars have an advantage if they got a better time and in some tracks, grid start can be too dangerous as there would be a pack at the start.

Well, qualifying is meant to have the cars have an advantage if they got a better time and in some tracks, grid start can be too dangerous as there would be a pack at the start.
We have clean enough drivers for a grid start, the problem with the rolling start is that people just can't maintain speed. See the first two races as an example of how far 6-10 was from 1-5 (Fuji is an example). Otherwise we'll need a safety car to regulate how fast everyone's going and therefore make the grid closer and the race more competitive.

The person ahead of the 6-10 pack should of caught up with the rest.

RESHIRAM5
I do think I need some stewards, it would be easier to put in penalties with more people who know racing and making races fair.

I nominate Gedi and Carbonox.

And Sparky there is spot on about the starts, not once has speed been kept consistent.

Rolling starts are preferred but we need some way to execute them right.

The leader should go 100km/h (60 mph) while the rest follow, if people drop behind the pack they can catch up if they want to.

The person ahead of the 6-10 pack should of caught up with the rest.
Race 1 because me (My first rolling start as well :yuck:) and race 2 I was in 9th. We should have a safety car (We don't have a full 16 car grid yet so a safety car can fit).

If we keep the rolling start it should be more regulated, drivers should maintain 100kph at all times and we should add in a safety car judging by the fact that we have only 13 drivers (16 max grid) to regulate everyone's speed.

Last edited:
Back