Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I liked the battle I was in after the pits, it was:

Start: Me, scorpion, sparky
End: Me, sparky, mj.

I think I smell penalties.
Oh S*** run away!!!

I loved the battle between me and my fellow Pokemon Reshiram. Scorpion and Danbojte were good as well.

I was driving the last chicane the same as i was in practice & the timer never went red, so i thought it was fine to do so throughout the race.:guilty:

But to smash straight through the barriers and keep going at full speed? Jeez...

Oh you again, i never hit the barrier , only time i hit the white block thingy, was when it was in the middle of the track racing with driverman .

This inspection shall be an interesting one. I'll look out all details.

Please PM me places where I should keep a sharp eye out for.

Next season I'll pick a 4wd car. This Mclaren doesn't inspire confidence at all. The first four gears have gobs of oversteer no matter the suspension, aero and LSD setup.

Well Im gulity of contact with Mj at the chicane on lap 1. I didnt see him and accidentally squeezed him off in the braking zone.

I'll accept a penalty for that.

Results:
1/ buck - 5 sec penalty but he still stays 1st
2/ Driverman447
3/ Pepsi - Penalty for not pitting for 20 litres
4/ Niop
5/ Carbon
6/ Furi
7/ akmuq
8/ Scorpion
9/ dan - Penalty for aggressive dive bombing.
10/cyan
11/sparky
12/mj.

If it wasn't for 20 litres you had to pit again to add up 20 litres, like;
1st stop - 12 litres.
2nd stop - 8 litres.

I dont even know, I just chucked in the maximum. But I guess no early pitting next time because of this rule, restricts your pit window..

Wow, pathetic. So people can blatantly cut the chicane and still keep the win? Horrible decision, that's all I have to say for this. 👎

That corner cut would only give him a 5 second advantage so he still could of won if he didn't take the shortcut.

Doesn't change the fact he's a cheater. Pepsi got a position penalty, why on earth not Buck?!

When people cut coners they get a penalty depanding on their advantage they gained by the short cut. Improper fuel stops will usually cause an advantage by postiton.

However if shortcuting happens consistently (more then 1 or 2 rounds), the person will be suspended from the next round.

Back