Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aston Martin V12 Vantage.
RUF CTR2.
Dodge Viper SRT10.

No for three reasons.

1: The Aston is a DLC I do not own.
2: RUF are not in the Normal Dealership.
3: The viper is no longer GT3 eligible.

When did this become "Guess that car" :lol:.

RESHIRAM5
No for three reasons.

1: The Aston is a DLC I do not own.
2: RUF are not in the Normal Dealership.
3: The viper is no longer GT3 eligible.

When did this become "Guess that car" :lol:.

:grumpy:

I can guess what car it is....

Aston Martin DBRS9 and Dodge Viper were GT3 cars when the category started. I am calling Corvette C6R... Or Ford GT or Maserati...

1: Yes, it has been tested, the Mclaren performs very different towards the Ferrari.

2: Finally somebody said the

FORD GT '06

1: Yes, it has been tested, the Mclaren performs very different towards the Ferrari.

2: Finally somebody said the

FORD GT '06

OK, so the cars list are final or I should wait to see what else will be approved?

Nurburgring GP/F will be 15 Laps.

GGT Report 2
Who will take the Inagural German Cup here in Germany. Gedi won't race this time after his win on the Inagural Japan Cup win and to defend his Overall and Pro lead. Will buck race to defend his lead in the Am class and who'll pull out the leaders in the Inagural Am teams, Team Audi or McLaren White. Erebus Racing has already taken home the Inagural Pro Teams but are tied with Team RPM for overall.
What will happen at Nurburgring for the German Cup.

Also listen to scorpions Audi, it sounds like the R8 LMS:).

Last edited:
Fun fact: My terrible quality video has more views then my friends perfect quality Minecraft Video :lol:.

Reshiram, There's been a bit of a discussion about the speed of the audi, I would like to use the 4.2 audi for the rest of the season, it has a a little less torque but i'm happy to use it anyways for the rest of the season is that ok ? ?

Reshiram, There's been a bit of a discussion about the speed of the audi, I would like to use the 4.2 audi for the rest of the season, it has a a little less torque but i'm happy to use it anyways for the rest of the season is that ok ? ?

It wasn't the speed that was the problem, it was the McLaren can't keep a perfect pace.

It wasn't the speed that was the problem, it was the McLaren can't keep a perfect pace.

Which leads to my announcement:
Season 2: The McLaren will be replaced by the Ford GT.

Hi! :)

PSN Name: danbojte
GTplanet name: danbojte
Class: Am
Car: Ferrari 458 italia = 540bhp @ 1380kg
Available for joining a Team.
👍

Hi! :)

PSN Name: danbojte
GTplanet name: danbojte
Class: Am
Car: Ferrari 458 italia = 540bhp @ 1380kg
Available for joining a Team.
👍

The only team available for Ferrari is F1's Scuderia Ferrari. You will be automatically placed in it however as every full time member must join a team.

German Cup
nurburgring-grand-prix-circuit-oxcgn.jpg

Laps: 15.

---------------------

Thats a shame stig, that is two previous racers dropping out of this race.

I don't know really. I may end up turning up on time, I may not.

What times does it start? Same as before, 1pm? I could make it I think... and I'll try and drive properly this time :lol: I was a bit grumpy and bored last time :irked:

I don't know really. I may end up turning up on time, I may not.

What times does it start? Same as before, 1pm? I could make it I think... and I'll try and drive properly this time :lol: I was a bit grumpy and bored last time :irked:

Yep, 1pm. I'll even make the start of the race on video this time.

So just to be sure, in qualy there's 1 warm up lap then 1 flying lap and on the 3rd lap we slow down and dont cross the finish line.

Back