Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MP4 has always been a terrible V8 and amongst this competition well:yuck:

I say the Maccy did well but the others were either too good (which I could see most were) or the Audi and SLS had a little advantage.

Trust me ive tried working that thing into BST and it just cant hang with these higher downforce wagons goodluck to those that try mind you.:ill:

This will be the final specs, no changing back until next season.

For now on after each round I'll give clues on Season 2.

ATTENTION ALL AUDI and MERCEDES driver's;

It has been to my attention that the 2 cars are a little bit too fast so check the car list for the new specs.

It'll be look down upon if you change your car halfway throughout the season.

you sure its not just the drivers?

when i tested i found that the lambo was the fastest car there if driven right,i found it 0.300 faster than the merc.

ATTENTION: The spec are returning to where the were before. If you found a problem, it means that car is suited for you more (The Maccy was a tad faster for me). Also, I'll give you a Season 2 clue (I will not answer it) "I'll not return".

Well the specs are now the were before Fuji as I did a test and the new specs didn't cut it.

Remarking on our crappy choice of a car in the form of the MP4-12C I ask of Reshiram/Yoshi:

Is there an ability to switch cars during the season atleast once?

No sorry, if your McLaren isn't fast enough to your liking (to me it is pretty fast) try and change some settings like, LSD. Because when I started testing them myself the cars were only .300 seconds apart.

Did you put Rigidity Improvement on?

No sorry, if your McLaren isn't fast enough to your liking (to me it is pretty fast) try and change some settings like, LSD. Because when I started testing them myself the cars were only .300 seconds apart.

Did you put Rigidity Improvement on?
Ok. I didn't really work on it much, it just handles awfully weird even on racing tyres and lower than stock ponies. Ridgidity upgrade is a must.

Not for me and my McLaren is pretty quick.

Indeed its quick its just not as planted as the others:ill: You may squeeze a decent lap or two out of it but it lacks the consistentcy and easy feel of the others so requires so much more effort, usually leading to it biting you on the bum!:ouch:

Indeed its quick its just not as planted as the others:ill: You may squeeze a decent lap or two out of it but it lacks the consistentcy and easy feel of the others so requires so much more effort, usually leading to it biting you on the bum!:ouch:

I think you hit the nail on the head. When I drove the Audi I also felt much more relaxed. ;) Still, if I'll get my refueling right next time, a 4th or 3rd place finish might be possible. :D

Remember: Now, all fuel stops must be for at least 20 Liters (You can still go over it).

When checking the replay, how do you know people are pitting for 20 liters, and not just 19? :sly:

Not for me and my McLaren is pretty quick.
* Tom and Jerry skeptical look

You're either alien (I doubt it cause otherwise I'm the lord of the universe :P) or just fraggin epic at tuning. Like the other guy said the car is incosistent, I got fast laps with it but the car always feels heavy and twitchy at the same time (Odd huh?). I feel much more comfortable in either the Mercedes or the Audi.

Last edited:
I'm not alien, I'm Pokémon :sly:, I'm horrible at Tuning :lol:.

There will be an announcement after the German Cup about season 2, try and guess (won't give any yes's or no's but).

I've not driven the race Mclaren, but the road one requires quite a weird style to drive.

Looking forward to the next one, previous turnout was good and hope it improves from here.

I really hope for some battles with ya, Phil! I liked racing with you at Fuji, now that I'll get my refueling right, we might battle more. :)

And now that I'll actually be getting refueling I'll look forward for higher placing. Atleast I beat Stig and Yoshi.

Hopefully, without the lag I'll be able to battle easier, it's bloody scary in the turn-in/braking zones with that twitchiness.

And I think you guys might like this, fast forward to 7.00 for the racing! And perhaps see where the team name Erebus comes from. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T2bpBLeHHc

Last edited:
Hopefully, without the lag I'll be able to battle easier, it's bloody scary in the turn-in/braking zones with that twitchiness.

And I think you guys might like this, fast forward to 7.00 for the racing! And perhaps see where the team name Erebus comes from. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T2bpBLeHHc
Indeed it is scary. One of the main flaws of the race was the rolling start. It was a mess in my opinion. Also the lagging guy, who was that? I don't remember but he was lagging horribly.

I already know Erebus, I'm Australian and they are also racing in V8 Supercars.

Back