Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That wasn't too shabby. I love Nürb GP, so next week should be a blast. :dopey:

Well you won't have me to compete against as I can't be there :( Titles yours already carb.

Done a 1.34.340 without draft at Fuji today 👍

Oh, I had a question: when I pit for fuel, do I have to fill the car fully?

Cool race, BTW!

I fraggin forgot that I needed to fill up fuel (Why do we even need to anyway?) and the fraggin pit menu didn't let me choose the option to fill up the tank either.

Offical results;
*Sparky receive's a 1 spot penalty.

1.Gedi
2.Carbon
3.buck
4.Furi
5.Pepsi
6.Driver
7.Scorpion
8.Sparky
9.cyan
10.chuck

I just put in the standings.

For now on fuel stops must be for 20 litres.

I just put in the standings.

For now on fuel stops must be for 20 litres.
Why do we even need to refill fuel unless it feels absolutely necessary, we already get a mandatory stop.

Heck yea!!!!!! All I need now is a better setup and more sleep time. Nurburgring GP is gonna be intense.

Just thought I'd apologise in case I jumped start, honestly had no idea if I could go, I saw everyone move and floored it. If I did jump I apologise, that's why I let 3 back through at turn 1 👍

Hey Yoshi I must make a suggestion. Why not have the finale at a less samey course like the Nordschleife.

Just thought I'd apologise in case I jumped start, honestly had no idea if I could go, I saw everyone move and floored it. If I did jump I apologise, that's why I let 3 back through at turn 1 👍

Nah, that was ok.

I want to do the same thing like in DTM, Starts and Ends in the same track.
This is similar to FIA GT3 as I recall. Although this version of Fuji is harder and even more annoying.

Forgot to increase the end timer back to 3 min after Q, :lol:. I got the video on tape now I got to edit it.

Well when I was going to upload, I clicked on the file but apparently I need to turn it into a video? How do I turn a file to a video?

I had to skip the editing phase, it wasn't working :(. Video got 77% left. Also couldn't get the Q on.

Well when I was going to upload, I clicked on the file but apparently I need to turn it into a video? How do I turn a file to a video?

Not involved here, but why not help?:

Did you click the button to save as a movie (Click "file" then "Save movie file" not "Save as Project")? As it needs to be in .wmv format, you won't be able to upload a movie maker file. 👍

Not involved here, but why not help?:

Did you click the button to save as a movie (Click "file" then "Save movie file" not "Save as Project")? As it needs to be in .wmv format, you won't be able to upload a movie maker file. 👍

Thanks, I've seen you lurking my thread a lot :lol:.
Anyway I'll try that for next round ;).

Back