Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to be pedantic... but there's a hashtag before "MaximumAttack" :P lol.

Really looking forward to this series, 👍 to Sparky for introducing me to it :D
NP. Just wanted to see if you can finally beat me Stig :sly:. Later today I will practise and tune my white Maccy.

NP. Just wanted to see if you can finally beat me Stig :sly:. Later today I will practise and tune my white Maccy.

And if I can't I will run you off the road in my badass orange SLS :sly: Haha. I'll try and keep body contact to a minimum... if needs be :lol:

And if I can't I will run you off the road in my badass orange SLS :sly: Haha. I'll try and keep body contact to a minimum... if needs be :lol:
I'm skilled at dodging "physical" attacks from other competitors. Watch out for two White Mclaren MP4-12s at fuji Stig, you'll need that info :sly:

PSN Name: Carbonox
GTplanet name: Carbonox
Class: Pro (Gedi can prove I took the V8 championship a while ago :P)
Car: Audi R8 5.2

And in that bombshell I'm Furi's new teammate. :scared:

👍 nice to see another Pro :)

Round 1: Japan Cup
800px-GT5_Circuit_Fuji_Speedway_GT.svg.png

4.52km (2.81 miles)
11 Turns.
20+1 Laps.
30 minutes.

Am's pro's any aliens!?!?:nervous:
Stop the Xenophobia John jeez.... Only people here I've raced are racingworld, My teammate and Stigfarmer and they're no aliens,I've beat them. Be careful with GTracer though he's good. He beat me this morning at the clio because of my setup.

Neither would curt (Curt has work). Well this race will still be a 30 minute blast :).

Last edited:
I've just remembered I won't be there next week as its my daughter's birthday and were out for the day.

I personally have no clue forgot to put Tyre depletion in when I went training :lol:.

So here is my understanding of the rules... please correct me :crazy:

- We have one warm-up lap, as soon as the lead car floors it after the start line everyone else can too?
- We need to pit once for fuel?
- We have unlimited use of all tyres, at any time? So I could run the entire race on the softer tyres (may not be good for endurance though... :lol:)?

Back