Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you don't find one I'll join you. I likely won't make many races though.

If it's 1pm here it's like 7am for you??

Sent a PM to a potential teammate, if this stays at the lunchtime BST slot then I can definitely do most of the events.

whos that?

A driver with a PSN, he can actually turn a corner without crashing, and actually know's what he's doing.... (wait that rules out 99% of racing series drivers I have come against in last few years :lol:)

Ok, i'll bite, it's James6653.

#endtroll.

Seriously, I should know more tomorrow.

james, DAH-DAH-DAAAHHH :lol:. He was sweetspeed before. I never raced him before.

james, DAH-DAH-DAAAHHH :lol:. He was sweetspeed before. I never raced him before.

You forgot MrDaytona500, Quick Race. You never really had to race him anyway, just drive more than two laps and you won...

Gedi69
Hi phil, sorry I've not been about I've been really busy at work but all done now. Have you managed to test the car yet?

Nah mate I've been busy too in year 3 of college. But I should be able to test it tonight and configure it as I like. :)

And Furi Im on the opposite end to you. I actually only have one official race win. :(

Gosh, I'm slow I keep on getting 1:37 but I got 36 two times.

Last edited:
Remember to be careful at Turn 1 during the race, there is a reason why I made rolling starts single file.

So are we racing this weekend and if so where? OP looks a bit unclear.

Incase people are wandering, each round will have 2 Youtube video's.

Video 1: The 3 best Q time (random order (results will show)).
Video 2: The last 8 -10 minutes of the race.

Back