Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a speed limit for the formation and also when can we floor it?

When the front runner floors it.
Or
When each car cross's the line.

So we get a warmup lap like in every other motorsport with 2 or 4 wheels and an engine. Cool

It's too early where I am and I have to go to school in 15 minutes so I can't help you phil.

Working on a second RPM car. If it's an Am entry it will run with black carbon bonnet, if it's a pro entry it will be regular painted one.]

EDIT: Encouraging test times. 1:45.6
EDIT 2: We have a second driver.

Last edited:
PSN Name: Carbonox
GTplanet name: Carbonox
Class: Pro (Gedi can prove I took the V8 championship a while ago :P)
Car: Audi R8 5.2

And in that bombshell I'm Furi's new teammate. :scared:

Oh great, another fast guy. :lol:
So far I only did 3 laps of SLS testing on a totally different circuit. :P

If it makes ya feel better, I'm somewhat similar to Furi. I have experienced hundreds of GTP races, but only have, like, 30 wins, maybe even less. I stopped keeping track a while ago. :nervous:

What's a good time for the SLS around Fuji GT? After three average-ish laps I'm laying down 1:38.653.

Hey thats a good time, you can sleep easy, no need to practice anymore.... see you at the back of the pack tomorrow. 👍

About the tires, do we have to use both compounds during a race, or is it all good if we use mediums for the entire distance?

Anyway, moments like this make me wish my car's not illegal for any reason... 1'35.5 after two laps out.

About the tires, do we have to use both compounds during a race, or is it all good if we use mediums for the entire distance?

Anyway, moments like this make me wish my car's not illegal for any reason... 1'35.5 after two laps out.

Cool, I did exactly the same lap time! I'm looking forward to a close and fun race! 👍

Back