Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yesterday i installed the latest update on ps, I was practicing with my team mate and it kept signing me out of the network, 5 or 6 times it happened, hope it dont happen today. :nervous:

So here is my understanding of the rules... please correct me :crazy:

- We have one warm-up lap, as soon as the lead car floors it after the start line everyone else can too?
- We need to pit once for fuel?
- We have unlimited use of all tyres, at any time? So I could run the entire race on the softer tyres (may not be good for endurance though... :lol:)?

You can only use rh or rm mate 👍

You are correct on everything except RH and RM are the only tyres allowed.

The room is open now:
1472-6118-4259-7710-0049

Note that Q and Race will not start until Midday GMT.

RESHIRAM5
The room is open now:
1472-6118-4259-7710-0049

Note that Q and Race will not start until Midday GMT.

Send me FR. Just woken up, expect me in about half hour.

Not bad. RPM 2-4. Couple drivers I am unimpressed with, but will take some of it as lag.

Great racing everyone and congratulations to gedi (for winning Pro and Overall) and buck (for winning Am).

I forgot to pit for fuel so I had to pit again :lol:. I was catching up to Scorpion.

Saw some good battles on the map.

I'll watch the replay, make the video, update OP, tomorrow my time, I'm sleepy.

Oh yeah , Didn't realise the two in front of me were pros, after the pits they dissapeared, i had one dodgy moment almost lost it. :)

I missed pit startegy :grumpy: I was supposed to pit when Yoshi did but I failed to do it. I never needed fuel.

Whoops. Sorry didn't know I swear. Do whatever you want to do about me :nervous:

Still have to penalize you, sorry. I'll think of the penalty tomorrow my time, I'll see who else broke the rules as well.

Ah well.. what's fair is fair. My bad :(. I thought you only had to pit for tyres.

Mediums/hard not a good idea. Entry speed is fast but traction is poor.
Im gonna put Med/Med on and tune the ride heights I guess.
Good job from my teammate taking the pole! 👍

Back