Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched the video... umm yer !
Anyway why was mj my team mate told to leave the room ?
Also i think only the highest position teammate should count towards the points.

Also i think only the highest position teammate should count towards the points.

Because he was, kinda, teleporting all over the place.

I thought so too but people wanted to make it like F1.

mj isn't kicked out he just needs to clear his modem or fix his cache.

Last edited:
I don't want to sound like a cry baby but the Audi is way better than the McLaren... I did try the Audi too, here are my best times:

McLaren: 1.35,7
Audi: 1.34,6

We might make a switch, the 4.2 Audi might be the new Audi car also I found out the Mercedes is a bit faster too but it is equal when the Aero are at it's lowest.

We might make a switch, the 4.2 Audi might be the new Audi car also I found out the Mercedes is a bit faster too but it is equal when the Aero are at it's lowest.

Just lower the HP a little of the Audi then... a totally new car seems a bit drastic.

I say 580hp. It's a quick quick car, ye most powerful. Gallardo needs the power as it doesn't handle as much.

Reshiram, you've got to test and spec, preferably with someone willing to helps spec these cars.

And in any case the 4.2 R8 might lack the needed torque.

I think the chassis performance of the Mclaren and Lambo may be the weakest of the group.

ATTENTION ALL AUDI and MERCEDES driver's;

It has been to my attention that the 2 cars are a little bit too fast so check the car list for the new specs.

It'll be look down upon if you change your car halfway throughout the season.

Because even someone slower can instantly gain 10 car lengths on you, and it creates more potential for dramas in the braking area.

And the draft in GT5 is pretty terrible, it's really exaggerated imo. Thats the main reason.

Because even someone slower can instantly gain 10 car lengths on you, and it creates more potential for dramas in the braking area.

And the draft in GT5 is pretty terrible, it's really exaggerated imo. Thats the main reason.

Hmmm... seems a bit Honest and True I might change it later.

Back