Global GT Next-Gen | Reshiram and johnboy WIN!!!

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2,475 comments
Anyone put down some Fuji GT times? Or should I just say how quick are you SLS guys.:sly:

I was doing low 35s mid 34s in the audi yesterday .
If i dont win the amatuer title this season , I'm going into retirement :ill:

Is this how you spell ..amatuer :dunce:, no maybe.. amateur ??? ..god knows

I was doing low 35s mid 34s in the audi yesterday .
If i dont win the amatuer title this season , I'm going into retirement :ill:

Is this how you spell ..amatuer :dunce:, no maybe.. amateur ??? ..god knows

The last 1 👍

Cheers 👍 :lol:

I think i've found a nice setup for my audi thanks to motor city hami.. I hoping to steal a win from you this season :bowdown:

I'm sure you will as I'm not allowed to use my Sls so we gone for the Ford :(

I'm sure you will as I'm not allowed to use my Sls so we gone for the Ford :(

I did see ... maybe resh doesn't want you running away with the championship lol. I tried the ford , its good but i wasn't as quick in it as the audi.

I did see ... maybe resh doesn't want you running away with the championship lol. I tried the ford , its good but i wasn't as quick in it as the audi.

No :lol:, It is because last season was like an Audi apocalypse :scared:

I'm open to opinions and criticisms ;), I know this isn't the best series but I try my best :D

buck said he wanted to win but winning meant moving to Pro which he said, he did not want (though have a feeling buck was joking about that :lol:)

Was sarcasm JB, you know I usually can't do daytime races, best of luck guys 👍

RESHIRAM5
I'm open to opinions and criticisms ;), I know this isn't the best series but I try my best :D

buck said he wanted to win but winning meant moving to Pro which he said, he did not want (though have a feeling buck was joking about that :lol:)

For someone of your age to get anything off the ground at this stage of GT5's life deserves credit that wasn't sarcasm.

Well the fact that, like sparky, I hate my Age Group :grumpy:.

I often read Youtube comments (especially the ones that attract the dumb comments) and I feel very intelligent :D.

Gedi is johnboy quicker than you then ?.... if thats the case then resh must bring back the mclaren and put you both in that 👍

You guys thought I was fast! That's all I'm saying :sly:

Possibly interested in a GT-R or a Ford GT. I'll get back to you as the time's touch and go. 👍

Last edited:
Buck. You shall not pass.....

I might have gotten third in the Am championship but this time I'm going full on.

Last edited:
Buck. You shall not pass.....

Nothing will stop me winning this seasons amateur title.... get use to the rear of my audi sparky :mad:

And your mate gtracer wont be coming back this season, cos he knows he would be eating my exhaust fumes n' all.

Nothing will stop me winning this seasons amateur title.... get use to the rear of my audi sparky :mad:

And your mate gtracer wont be coming back this season, cos he knows he would be eating my exhaust fumes n' all.
Tell that to my SLS and the other I don't know how many drivers this time around Buck. I don't need GTRacer :sly:.

My audi has gone under major changes...Its so fast that when it goes to bed at night it hits the light switch and is bed before the lights gone out....FAST FAST

My audi has gone under major changes...Its so fast that when it goes to bed at night it hits the light switch and is bed before the lights gone out....FAST FAST
Cars don't sleep my friend. We'll see how faster I am in a car that's 2 secs faster than my McLaren under the same specs.

Back