Global GT Next-Gen | Reshiram and johnboy WIN!!!

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2,475 comments
Hoping we get some people before Pre-season.

As for the people planning to skip Circuit of Jim Clark, just try to win, don't be afraid of a custom track.
I'm not scared, are you?? :sly:

There's something bothering me RESH. Why don't you just call it the Jim Clark Circuit??? Circuit of Jim Clark sounds like Hulk Smash speak.

Planning on a Black and Blue tire look ;).
That matte dark gray colour for the SLS I own is awesome. With blue wheel combo I see where you're going, My SLS has NCD colour.

Although nowhere it says we should use the exact same colour as the teammate right RESH??? :sly:

You can use any colour you want :).
Ok. I'll Keep my SLS the way she is. Still let's keep them "similar looking" to identify each other as teammates RESH. We have nearly as many SLSs as we had Audis last time around.

Looks like GTracer won't try out Pro ;) Well Gedi usually wins so I can't blame him :lol: :sly:.

Gedi won 5 out of 6 last season and that is only because he couldn't make it to the German Cup.

Last edited:
Looks like GTracer won't try out Pro ;) Well Gedi usually wins so I can't blame him :lol: :sly:.

Gedi won 5 out of 6 last season and that is only because he couldn't make it to the German Cup.

And I can't make the 27th of july's race either as I will be on holiday, what race is that anyway?

is the pre season race this weekend?
No. It's next weekend on the Circuit of Jim Clark.

Also some advice since you're new, try not to double post (Posting more than once without someone else having posted a reply before your second post).

Last edited:
Yes. It's this weekend on the Circuit of Jim Clark.

Also some advice since you're new, try not to double post (Posting more than once without someone else having posted a reply before your second post).

NO it's next weekend.

NO it's next weekend.
tumblr_maz277pUfV1rf3v3oo1_250.gif

Whoops..... Sorry.....

I see some pretty awesome Mercedes battles in the future

The SLS's will be pack leaders

But that's just my take on things..... really pumped up for this season and is glad to be with this group this season

sorry bout dp again posted when I didn't want to and had to edit

Last edited:
I see some pretty awesome Mercedes battles in the future

The SLS's will be pack leaders

But that's just my take on things..... really pumped up for this season and is glad to be with this group this season

Us Ford drivers will be doing all we can double post man:dunce: Cant have total German domination now can we.:sly:

Back