Global GT Next-Gen | Reshiram and johnboy WIN!!!

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2,475 comments
Looks like GTracer won't try out Pro ;) Well Gedi usually wins so I can't blame him :lol: :sly:.

Gedi won 5 out of 6 last season and that is only because he couldn't make it to the German Cup.

Yep and still come 2nd in tables lol

Everyone thought so Buck buddy.

Mercedes has become the new Audi this season. most of us have one :ouch:, even me this time around.

Hey RESH, instead of Global GT, why don't we call it the Mercedes vs Ford Championship :sly:

I was ready for tomorrow..... i went on a 10 mile run today in preperation for the race ,
why the hell ...what the hell are we waiting for ???? I understand your scared of my pace, but putting this off for another week is not going to make anyone faster than ME. RESH WHAT ARE STALLING FOR ..WHERE ARE THE SMILIES GONE

Everyone thought so Buck buddy.

Mercedes has become the new Audi this season. most of us have one :ouch:, even me this time around.

Hey RESH, instead of Global GT, why don't we call it the Mercedes vs Ford Championship :sly:

What about buck :lol:.

I was ready for tomorrow..... i went on a 10 mile run today in preperation for the race ,
why the hell ...what the hell are we waiting for ???? I understand your scared of my pace, but putting this off for another week is not going to make anyone faster than ME. RESH WHAT ARE STALLING FOR ..WHERE ARE THE SMILIES GONE

No, I'm just waiting for more people to sign.

I actually thought the same as you 2, I thought race 1 started next week hence the test race tmw

Resh ,This is more important than school, do you want me to phone your headmaster and tell him your organizing a gt5 race, so homework is 2nd priority this week ??

Resh ,This is more important than school, do you want me to phone your headmaster and tell him your organizing a gt5 race, so homework is 2nd priority this week ??

Not that, it is that we are pretty far away from school and we are working out times for the buses and how to get there and back.

No!!!

Trying to corrupt the child. How dare you!!!???

Buckingtonhausen my friend. I actually prefer free time over school.

School is the equivalent of hell ;)

Can you add me ass a friend on PS, So that i can see what the circuit of jim royale is like , I want to try it tomorrow ???

Can you add me ass a friend on PS, So that i can see what the circuit of jim royale is like , I want to try it tomorrow ???

This ^^ and can we run a few laps on a track we know also?

Circuit of Jim Clark.

Hulk Smash could've been a better name :rolleyes:

I'm Resh's PSN friend. I might organize something :sly:

If he puts the course on share :grumpy:

No!!!

School is the best years of your life...trust me young padawan:dunce:
gt5 is the other lol

School is the best years of your life...trust me young padawan:dunce:
gt5 is the other lol
You'd prefer anything youngster.

School is far too annoying. It keeps me from my GT5... :mad:

No!!!

If anything at school I care about, it is: Maths (need it) Multimedia (Video-making), English drives me crazy (and all boys class isn't a good choice).

If anything at school I care about, it is: Maths (need it) Multimedia (Video-making), English drives me crazy (and all boys class isn't a good choice).
I always kinda hated the fact that you always have a subject that teaches you stuff you already know (or don't need to know).

English in my case.

Down here (In a Spanish speaking land) we are relentlessly taught English. Most people just stay here forever. I of course do not want to stay here and already laugh in the face of the English they teach you here.

I was in the states for 7 years. In the nuthouse state of Florida. English came naturally to me despite being foreign. I used to speak english better than my "Native" language Spanish.

I had to literally learn how to write and read my own native language.

Also whilst im on a run.. reshy, gedi & v8 johnboy are going to run away with every race this season, so how about giving success ballast to the top 2 every race ??? just a thought :sly:.......I love gedi ... but if he's running away in the championship it will get boring, think of the shumacher days

Reshi, gedi and V8 ain't the only guys out here that can run a good race buckington...

Reshi, gedi and V8 ain't the only guys out here that can run a good race buckington...

Sparky you aint gonna see me this season , i will be merely a spec in the distance. I am the true champion..not gt racer, he was a fake champion, and y' all know it. 👍

Sparky you aint gonna see me this season , i will be merely a spec in the distance. I am the true champion..not gt racer, he was a fake champion, and y' all know it. 👍

How, he beat you fair and square.

It was me all along!!!! It was top level sorcery but I pulled it off.

Anyway. When I'm confident in the machine I must drive. You better go hide.

I mean it..... :sly:

:mischievous:

How, he beat you fair and square.

Lets just say ... he had alot of luck, when i missed indy he got a good result cos hardly no one turned up..he picked up good points , he knows it. HE was a chump champion. goodnight and god speed 👍

Back