Global GT Next-Gen | Reshiram and johnboy WIN!!!

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2,475 comments
With this token thingy, do we have to declare it before we race or use it after a race if you know what I mean?

Big questions before I sign up:

-The OP says nothing of the race rules in any detail, are there any? For example it says only RM and RH are legal, but it doesn't say whether both have to be used during the course of the race.

-S1 thread mentions filling 20 litres, I take it that no longer applies since it's hard to impossible to verify?

-Only real issue I have is this: "If you hit someone (even by accident), slow down until they go in front of you." That's a bit broad, that could mean that I have to wait for them even if they were in the wrong. :odd:

-How long are the races?

-Only other thing is that there are no dates mentioned in the OP, so when are the races? Weekly? Fortnightly?

In other news I got the GT-R to a 1:33.820 at Fuji GT after much tuning. :crazy:

All the S1 cars except the McLaren MP4 12C and the new cars, the Ford GT and the Nissan GTR.

Wow, didn't realize I hadn't even posted in the thread yet.

Shotgun R8. And another to Furry.

Big questions before I sign up:

-The OP says nothing of the race rules in any detail, are there any? For example it says only RM and RH are legal, but it doesn't say whether both have to be used during the course of the race.

-S1 thread mentions filling 20 litres, I take it that no longer applies since it's hard to impossible to verify?

-Only real issue I have is this: "If you hit someone (even by accident), slow down until they go in front of you." That's a bit broad, that could mean that I have to wait for them even if they were in the wrong. :odd:

-How long are the races?

-Only other thing is that there are no dates mentioned in the OP, so when are the races? Weekly? Fortnightly?

In other news I got the GT-R to a 1:33.820 at Fuji GT after much tuning. :crazy:

1. You can use any.
2. No, you now only have to pit for tires.
3. I mean if you ram someone really hard, please allow him to overtake you, as it's good sportsmanship and will give you a lesser penalty or avoid one.
4. 30 minutes.
5. Weekly.

Last edited:
There are 3 steward ranks:
Steward
Super Steward (has the power to overrule a steward decision)
Hyper Steward (has power over everything in Global GT (Unreachable rank for anyone but me (Unless if I allow you to become co-owners with me)))

There are 3 steward ranks:
Steward
Super Steward (has the power to overrule a steward decision)
Hyper Steward (has power over everything in Global GT (Unreachable rank for anyone but me (Unless if I allow you to become co-owners with me)))
So I'm just Steward....

Better somethin' than nothin'

1. You can use any.
2. No, you now only have to pit for tires.
3. I mean if you ram someone really hard, please allow him to overtake you, as it's good sportsmanship and will give you a lesser penalty or avoid one.
4. 30 minutes.
5. Weekly.

Thanks. I thought it must just be for when you make a mistake and knock someone off.

PSN Name: marunda
GTplanet name: FordMKIVJ5
Class: Pro
Car: Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 (purple/gold)
Team: Mark IV Motorsports

Thought I'd go for the GT-R over the GT as it'll take more effort to finish high/win. Especially with the V8 guys in the GT. :scared: Plus it adds a bit more diversity, rather just a bunch of GTs and SLSs. :P

Ok, added you :).

I'm going to test some of the other cars today though, so if it's ok that car choice might change? As I think the straight line speed disadvantage of the GT-R might get a tad frustrating.

Yeah sure but when you start racing in the normal season you can't change until the end of the season.

I'm going to test some of the other cars today though, so if it's ok that car choice might change? As I think the straight line speed disadvantage of the GT-R might get a tad frustrating.

You need a slower car to give the rest of us an even chance.:nervous:

Back