Global GT Next-Gen | Reshiram and johnboy WIN!!!

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2,475 comments
Got the GT back down to a 33.6 (don't know how I got a .4 so early but I can see it's easily possible to run low 33s đź‘Ť) but with it I can run consistent high 33s and low 34s for about 6-7 laps on the mediums (until my wheel heats up :rolleyes:).

The GT-R I'm at a 33.8. But I can only realistically do consistent low-mid 34s for about 7-8 laps.

For the Lambo I'm at a 34.5 with consistent high 34s to low 35s. So that's ruled out. Plus it destroys tyres.

The Audi I'm unwilling to use because there are already 2 teams using it. :indiff:

And the Ferrari I'm unwilling to use because it's a Ferrari. :sly:

So I think I'll stick with the GT-R, as it seems to be a solid package (though not the best). đź‘Ť

:lol:.
Anyway, I came with a conclusion that you can sign a reserve driver for your team (The reserve driver cannot use Bonus Tokens).

PSN Name: GTP_LancerEvo7
GTPlanet name: LancerEvo7
Class: Pro (GTMSA SuperGT Season 9 GT300 Champion)
Car: TBD
Join a team or Make a Team?: Make
Team Name you want to Make/Join: East Coast Motorsports

Will there be rain races?

PSN Name: GTP_LancerEvo7
GTPlanet name: LancerEvo7
Class: Pro (GTMSA SuperGT Season 9 GT300 Champion)
Car: TBD
Join a team or Make a Team?: Make
Team Name you want to Make/Join: East Coast Motorsports

Will there be rain races?

The tracks that have weather change will have weather change ;).
I'll add on the OP later, ok.

Ezekiel 25: 17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the power invested in me to deliver in thy r8, and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious powerslides those who attempt to outbrake or undercut thy brother, and you will know that i am the lord when i lay my v10 upon thee.

Anyhow back to work for me.....:dunce:

If I can beat Jet on friday in GTE Series, I am GTE AM champion, but that won't matter as I will have already started this in AM class :P

If I can beat Jet on friday in GTE Series, I am GTE AM champion, but that won't matter as I will have already started this in AM class :P

No no no... This dont start until next saturday proper..and by that time hopefully you will be a gtp chamionship winner . Goodluck in the pro's though furin đź‘Ť

No no no... This dont start until next saturday proper..and by that time hopefully you will be a gtp chamionship winner . Goodluck in the pro's though furin đź‘Ť

The guys a gold racer and has ripped me by 4 laps in last two events :lol:

Back