Global GT Next-Gen | Reshiram and johnboy WIN!!!

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2,475 comments
@Furi: We have seen great driving from you but what do you think about the GTE Finale as you are so close to winning that and if you do, you are in the Pro Cup for Global GT?

If you think you seen great driving from me then you've been watching the wrong league :P - I am confident of a top 2 position, which is ironic considering it is mathematically impossible for me to finish outside the top 2. Either way I am a Global GT AM runner for this weekend. I'll be at events budget permitting, the majority of the team are behind Carbonox. Also keep an eye for the new paint colours of RPM ;)

Is the Circuit of Jim Clark on share? Because I think having a race with no-one having driven the track before is a disaster waiting to happen.

Is the Circuit of Jim Clark on share? Because I think having a race with no-one having driven the track before is a disaster waiting to happen.

Yep and will benefit the ppl who made it more.

I join!

PSN: Driverman447
GTP: GTracer98
Class: Pro
Car: Nissan GT-R Vspec
Team: I'll decide shortly.

Tomorrow I won't race, I'm off to Italy. :)

I will probably join FordMKIVJ5. If he accepts. :D

BTW, what do you guys think about my track (Circuit of Jim Clark)?

Last edited:
With Gedi away for the first race whats your contingency plan Resh? Looking at the countries you have entering its a lag bonanza waiting to happen.:nervous:

With Gedi away for the first race whats your contingency plan Resh? Looking at the countries you have entering its a lag bonanza waiting to happen.:nervous:

Just get pole and stay out front that's what I did :lol:

My wi-fi's alright :D

No problems from me atleast.

Just get pole and stay out front that's what I did :lol:

With respect Mr Toad the talent level has gone up a notch so i'd rather not rely on that.:scared: That race I watched you guys in was horrible for lag.:ill:

I'll use the Nissan GT-R in tomorrow's race, but....

PSN: StormPacer17
GTP: Storm_SP17
Class: ??
Car: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Team: Team AMG

Hey Resh, what's the criteria for Pro class?

To be a Pro, you need to win a GTPlanet Championship.

I added you MKIVJ5 now.

Is that Individual or Team? I think I'm Pro Class if it doesn't matter which kind of GTP Championship. Actually, I'm pretty sure I've won both at some point. If you're on now, I can have a little practice with you and possibly some of the other guys.

Back