Global GT Next-Gen | Reshiram and johnboy WIN!!!

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2,475 comments
I leave this thread for a few hours and this place turns insane!!!

Buck as a matter of fact I'm not using Racing softs with my god gorgeous SLS. Otherwise I'd destroy everyone's lap times :P

Furi, is the race this week, if it is, how about if you win you join us for Pro.

Was going to say that but didn't want to sound big headed poss high 30's with softs tbh

Time difference per compound is only usually around 2-3 seconds a lap, so 30s would probably be possible, so not at all big headed. đź‘Ť

I can't wait to get this season started :D.
Also, Furi have you found that "3rd" driver of yours?

Hope we all have fun this season and no one making a scene :).

Interview man: Welcome as we are here at the press conference of Season 2 of Global GT, as I got some questions for the drivers (optional).

@Carbonox; You are the reigning Pro and Overall champion, do you plan to keep it that way and who do you reckon is the biggest threat?

@sparky: With your old teamate leaving Am class and is actually no where to be seen :P, do you reckon you have the biggest chance at the title and what do you think about your knew team.

@buck: You were really close last season, so now, do you plan to take the Am Cup home with you this season.

@Gedi: Great driving last season, won every race you competed in but because you missed the German Cup, Carbon beat you to the Pro and Overall Cup and you'll be missing the Japan Cup this season so what do you think of your chances?

@Lancer: Well, welcome to the series but we have got a question what car is your team planning to use?

@MKIV: Welcome to the series but how confident are you in you ability to win in this series.

@Carbon: Why don't you like Monaco.

@Furi: We have seen great driving from you but what do you think about the GTE Finale as you are so close to winning that and if you do, you are in the Pro Cup for Global GT?

@Gedi: Do you think the switch to Ford was a good plan or not?

Sorry for the rest bit couldn't think of questions for you :(.

@MKIV: Welcome to the series but how confident are you in you ability to win in this series.

In the GT-R? Not much. But that was the idea. If I was in the GT I'd be in with a definite shot. But with such strong competition in the GT (Lancer/JB/Gedi) I'll struggle to take the title. So my aim is to nab a win and rack up some podiums. đź‘Ť

Plus running the GT-R allows me to blame my car.... :lol:

@Carbonox; You are the reigning Pro and Overall champion, do you plan to keep it that way and who do you reckon is the biggest threat?

If I don't suck like I did in some races last season, then maybe. And right now I feel I'm under fire from multiple directions. Gedi, JB, Lancer and Mardy (Ford for the ones who haven't raced Elises :P) in particular.

@Carbon: Why don't you like Monaco.

Too narrow, too easy to hit walls repeatedly, no room to overtake, and a load of other things to moan about.

No resh I don't think I can win but il sure try my hardest as the field is a lot stronger now.

As for GT yeah I think the change will be good and a challenge.

As for missing the 1st round I'm glad there's a Bonus token thing for me to pull back some points đź‘Ť

But wouldn't it be a bit unfair if Gedi wins the 2nd round in a somewhat lucky way and instantly moves to the championship lead? ;)

But wouldn't it be a bit unfair if Gedi wins the 2nd round in a somewhat lucky way and instantly moves to the championship lead? ;)

Would only be points that I lost from Fuji! Getting scared Pingu?

Plus he has to play it prior to the race, it's not like he can win a race then say he's going to get double points from it. He could play it, have an appalling race and only score a handful of points. :)

Plus he has to play it prior to the race, it's not like he can win a race then say he's going to get double points from it. He could play it, have an appalling race and only score a handful of points. :)

Exactly! plus il prob only use it at monza or Fuji (last race)

Back